Strictly come dancing 2012

She's always been thin and lanky though!

Denise's jive was incredible, I know she's getting a lot of stick for being a performer already and being on the west end etc etc but ballroom/latin is such a different discipline to any other dance. So although she's been trained to act and dance on stage this will be all new to her.
I'm still loving Lisa and Robin - definitely my guilty pleasure this year!

i don't think its fair for the celebs with no dance background when she went to stage school & has done the west end but same could be said for kimberley who has been dancing with choreographers for girls aloud :shrug:

yeh tess has always been thin but she has no figure now :\

True but if anyone's got experience it would probably be Fern, she did the Christmas special and was having ballroom lessons up until she started the show, so some do have a bit of an advantage over others.
Denise makes a dance look good but sometimes her foot work isn't as good!

yeah she was good :)!

Amelie thought Ferns dance was 'beautiful' LOL but when nicky came on she said the girl was good but they boy rubbish.

Aww, how right is Amelie! I really want Nicky to be good but he looks so out of place :lol:

I think a lot of Nickys problem lie with the professional dancer! The first week she added a lift which affected the scores and the second week she made the Cha cha cha look like a completelty different dance!!! Lisa and Robin all the way for me!!!! Oh and Louis and Flavia!!

I love Louis, though I've never been keen on Flavia, and I'm routing for Victoria, but again I really don't like Brendan :dohh: She really is someone who hasn't any experience and is improving so much :) I've got a softspot for Lisa and Robin she's one of those bubbly people impossible not to warm to :)
I have to say their makeup artists are absolutely amazing though! Fern looks stunning and 10 years younger on a Saturday night

I agree the new pro totally messed up choreography wise for Nicky. It is to be expected when she's so new though and getting to grips with the show.
I think he's taking to the discipline of ballroom and latin a bit more harder than some of the others. I guess it's miles away from being in a boyband. I think he'll get there - i hope he does!
Lisa and Robin are gorgeous, I adore them. Her technique really isn't that great and her foot work is hit and miss BUT shes fabulous and she makes me smile every week!
I actually love Brendan but I think he's being a bit soft on Victoria, it's lovely that they get on but he needs to stop her giggling and kick her arse into gear a lot more - she could be a winner.
Kimberley and Pasha are ones to watch, I love Pasha and he knows how to get the best out of his dance partners.
Louis and Flavia <3 His hips are INCREDIBLE, his posture is amazing and his foot work is pretty damn neat.
Denise and James, she's a funny one, sometimes she has everything right but they screws up on a move/piece of foot work. Her legs annoyed me last week... they just werent up to what they should have been, looked a bit lazy in the hip.
MICHAEL and Natalie :D yes yes yes he's definitely a ballroom guy. He was AMAZING last week. Like, seriously. Posture, footwork... amazing compared to the other weeks where I couldn't even watch he was soooo embaressingly bad :lol:
I love Dani & Vincent. She's adoreable and can really dance. She does need to keep her eyes up though, I have no idea how she hasn't landed in a heap on the floor when looking down because I would. Especially in the turns, she needs to spot.
Fern's beautiful, her foot work is so neat. I love Artem <3
Colin and Christina... he dances to his height which is good but I really want to see him stay in hold and do a full dance, with footwork!
... who have I missed? lol

I totally love Brendon but Victoria gets on my nerves For her to be an Olympic athlete she's just a bit too soft IYKWIM. Just the way she bursts into tears all the time and the whole "I can't do this" attitude during rehearsal bugs the life out of me. Really if she just got on with it and as much effort into her dancing than she does her whingeing the girl could go far!!!! Sorry for the mini rant!!

I totally loved Dani costume last week the whole character of Velma suited her down to the ground!!!!

Totally agree, where's her fight and determination? I thought she'd be ready to kick some butt but she's so whingey!!

Im def watching and voting Dani all the way, shes my step sisters cousin and it makes me proud watching her knowing i used to be part of that family (my dad split with my step sisters mum years ago), i love watching her and think shes pretty good, such speed and turns

Go Dani and Vincent

I knew as soon as she did the Comic Relief one (can't remember what it's called :dohh:) and was really good they'd be wanting her for Strictly. I think she's going to go far, and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes the final :) x

OMG Dani and Vincent were amazing tonight!! I haven't seen all of Strictly tonight so can't comment on anyone else!!!

I love Strictly this year, think Denise is the best :) Louis seems a bit bland at times.

aww i love louis. i think i read that he has ADD and needs a break every 15 mins. i just wish he puts some oomph into his routines.

Can't wait to watch tonight's show on iPlayer once Isabelle's asleep! Yeah Louis does seem quite hyper a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->