Strictly come dancing 2012

Me me me!

I only started watching Strictly half way through last years, but we really go into it and i'm looking forward to this years :)

The launch show is this Sat. I'm not sure if it's then on everyweek? sometimes they do the launch show and then it starts in a couple of weeks :shrug:.
I'm loving the line up though !

I'll be watching too. Watch it every year. I love it. Xx

First live show is on Friday 5th October - the launch show paired everyone up then they've got 3 weeks to rehearse. I'm so excited, I think the line up is brilliant this year!

Awesome. I am too ! I hope they show more of the foot work this year though than the top upwards! I doubt they will be I always hope.
I love the pairings this year, although I hope Jerry Hall isn't totally hopeless for poor Anton, I do feel sorry for him!

Me too! Bless him, he deserves someone decent for a change!

Meeeeeeeee! Ah I can't wait! I feel for poor Anton, I'd love to see him win it, he's a brilliant dancer.
I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed by this year's line up. Probably because I haven't heard of a few of them. Love the Olympians though, no pressure guys!
I'd love to have Harry back on again this year! I could watch him move all day long...

I think the line up's pretty good, they have some good girls on it this year which'll be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing Kimberley and Denise - they have fab partners. Victoria Pendleton should be one to watch too... hmmm!
I agree about Anton though :( poor guy. I'd love to dance with him... !

Lol no wonder i couldnt find it saturday just gone ive been searching everywhere evan looking on other channels lmao.
Im lovig the line up too, loving denise and tracy beaker girl lol.

Omg please tell me I wasn't the only one to see Nicky's....erm....slight arousal during rehearsals???????!!!!!!!!!

Really?!! No I didn't notice it. Loving SCD this year :D
I thought Victoria was so awkward bless her, I think she's over thinking, She cocked up on one piece of foot work and then let that totally ruin the whole routine. Silly girly!
Sid Owen really surprised me, thought he was going to be rubbish. Ballroom might just suit him.
Loved Lisa & Robin :D amazing !
Denise was really good too but she needs to work on foot work.
Nicky they were too harsh on I thought, but he does need to work on his frame.

Im totally hooked already. In fact for the first year ever I've set it takes two to record as well!

Oooh just seen this dani, I love SCD and am loving the line up this year, but I'm not loving darcy bussell as a judge though urgh. I'm officially in love with Lewis Smith but I thought Lisa was brilliant! Can't wait for tonights show :happydance:

Im so excited for tonights show, it's like 2 hours of dance :D yipeeee!

whats happened to tess? shes so thin you can see her hip bones jutting out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->