Strong positive, 15dpo... Normal?

Mannie89

Reaction score
I'm 15dpo today, 2 days late for af. I got a positive hpt on saturday(11dpo) but it was pretty faint. I've tested on 11,12,13 and 15dpo and each day it's gotten darker and darker. Today it's VERY dark. I'm extatic about it but I'm just a little concerned it's too dark. I know it's probably a dumb question... How can a positive be too positive? Lol. This will be my first baby. I had a chemical pregnancy in May so the test never got any darker... I have no idea what to expect. Any answers would be welcome! Thanks! =)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 41
looks normal for 15dpo. mine was darker than that lol :) congrats!

Looks good! The darker the better! :) congrats!

Considering most tests now are designed to detect pregnancy 5 days before your period is due. You should be getting an unmistakable positive by the time AF is due

I ended up with BFP where the test line was much darker then the control line!

Congrats mumma sending loads of sticky Baby dust your way xx

Congrats! Nothing to be concerned. Mine was also dark at 14 DPO. If it keeps getting darker it means everything is going as it should be!

Another June baby yay!

Congrats! Nothing to be concerned. Mine was also dark at 14 DPO. If it keeps getting darker it means everything is going as it should be!

Another June baby yay!

Congrats to you too! Our due dates are one day apart! June 10th for me. The tests have just kept getting darker. I'm feeling really good about this one! :thumbup:

Yeah mine was blaring by the time I was 1 day late for AF. x

Another June baby yay!

Congrats to you too! Our due dates are one day apart! June 10th for me. The tests have just kept getting darker. I'm feeling really good about this one! :thumbup:

Thanks! Join our June group (banner in my signature). We can be bump buddies!

Yep mine was very dark when I was a day late for AF, congratulations!! :happydance:

That's a great line! As someone else said, the darker the better. Congratulations on your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->