Strong positive? About 11 dpo

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Had a m/c 9/12 and am still in shock from this bfp. Trying not to get to hopeful as I've had 3 mc now.

But september's tests were super faint before disappearing and took a while to come up, today's came up immediately and seems strong.

Thoughts? Seem more hopeful maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 24
September's tests for comparison, I think 10 dpo & 11 dpo top-bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
We had 5 losses before we finally conceived our miracle. There's never anything for sure, but that line looks amazing!

Looks good! My lines looked like that , I'm not out of the woods but I'm about 5.5 weeks. Good luck and congrats!

Beautiful line for 11 DPO, for reference that's what my 12 DPO line looked like, and my beta would have been between 32-138 at that time if that helps at all!

Thanks everyone!

Wants a little 1 I think I had been having pm conversations w you months ago but then I got caught up with so much and forgot to respond :( looks like we fell pregnant almost the same time !

So far so good, about to set up a dr appt today, not sure if they'll want to see me right away due to my history or what.

Carlinator yes I remember, and congrats, no worries about responding, life is crazy and I totally understand! So glad that it happened for you and so sorry about your losses :( Fingers crossed for the stickiest bean ever for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->