Struggling to find any nice neutral clothes

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I'm team yellow again. I've been team yellow with both my boys so have plenty of neutral stuff but need a few newborn size things (gave them away after Eddy didn't wear them! :dohh:) and it's always nice to get a couple of nice new things for a new baby - can't all be hand me downs.

I'm really struggling though. Why does literally everything have to be pink or blue!? :shrug:

Internet shopping is my best friend for that. I know what I'm having but just really hate how overly gendered baby clothes are today. So I go for colourful but neutral where I can. Next aren't too bad for that kind of thing, especially for sleep suits etc. But usually the shops only have a fraction of what they sell online, so you have a better chance ordering stuff. Apart from that, it's usually expensive brands that do nice neutral things, like Gymboree or Polan O Pyret, so I buy a lot of things second hand on eBay or at baby sales.

I would suggest Boots as they have some stuff in neutral, white with orange and green patterns on. Marks and Sparks has some (not much though). I prefer buying neutral over gender specific colours, even though I know this one is a boy. Much nicer than the boys stuff, all blue with planes and dogs on (Logan likes cats but they are seen as girly in clothing!) X

I'd recommend next :) I got some lovely bits from there xx

Try Next :thumbup: I have bought white sleepsuits and some lovely bright stuff from Next, just enough to last the first few weeks then once baby is here we can do a clothes shop.

I'm team yellow and got a few bits from Next and Jasper Conran at Debenhams xx

Sainsburys have some nice neutral babygros which are white but with brightly coloured motifs on them were team blue but think I might get some of those (most of the baby clothes I have are rainbow bright colours!) X

Gap has some lovely newborn neutral clothes. I got a vest, sleep suit and hat for the hospital bag from there x

I got some plain white or colored (yellow, black, orange, or brown) onesies and sleepers for a friend and added neutral iron on and sew on patches to spice them up a bit (balloons, kites, stars, etc). I really liked some of the sleepers that I added the patch on the bum part of the sleeper with a few small matching ones on the front.

I second next. I've got some lovely neutral things from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->