Struggling to make a decision and H2B just says he will think about it!

missk1989

Reaction score
So I have been looking at our venue package with my dad and we picked out the important bits and priced it up without the package and for a 3 course meal, evening buffet, 2 glasses of wine and bucks fizz on arrival per guest and the cost of venue hire it comes to about £3600. If i do bacon butties instead of a buffet its £3300 but we get married at 12 and i am thinking by between us finishing the meal at half 4 and going home at midnight a bacon buttie isnt much to survive on for our guests! The package is £4k and for the extra £400 we would get canapes, flowers in reception/ceremony room, cake and knife stand and prosecco for toast (but minus a glass of wine each). Also the venue would be exclusive to us but on any other day the only things going on would be old men playing bowls or a masonic dinner, neither which im worried about. Im not fussed about the flowers as we are hoping to get married outside and i dont think it needs them and dont want pay on the off chance we will be indoors for a 20 minute ceremony. What would you guys do? I know it would be less hassle to just go for the package but my thought is that the extra £400 would pay for things like the car and centrepieces. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->