struggling to wee

x_Kiirsty_x

Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope your okay on this cold morning!!

Okay so I woke up in the night with the need for a big wee (sorry if tmi) after going to the toilet I still found that my bladder felt full and wanting to wee more but nothing. Now its constantly like this. When I do go to the toilet its for the tinyest bit but still have that 'full' feeling.

Anyone have any clue what this is?

I am having the same issue, how many weeks are you? I am 3-4 weeks along I think.. I heard women in the past complain of the same thing in early pregnancy and then it ease up aroun 13 weeks and then comes back in third trimester.

I hope others will chime in.

Hi hun,
Congrats!!!!

I'm 12 weeks. When I was pregnant with my first I couldn't stop weeing but was never like this :(

Its annoying!! Keep thinking I need a wee when I don't x

I'm in the same boat - at almost 5 weeks along. It's so frustrating!

X

Im experiencing something similar and thinking it may be a uti? i can fell a constant almost scratchy feeling in my lower abdomen, sometimes worse on my left side. anyone else? mine is really low down. im6+5, was thinking of phoning my epu today to see what they think.

i get the exact same thing more at night really run to the loo like am about to wet myself then nothing or just a tiny bit was chattin to a friend about it to that just had her baby and she had the same thing to its something to do with the way the uterus is laying putting pressure on your bladder

Get checked for UTI. I had it too and that's what it was. They can be bad for baby so get it checked! X

As the days gone on, the feeling on constantly wanting to wee has gone :) Yaya

Sounds like you could have a UTI or kidney infection. I'd have it checked out just to be sure. Also they say leaning forward sometimes can help empty your bladder if your having difficulty. Good Luck to you!!!!

interesting--I always thought this was normal in pregnancy provided that there is no pain, burning or itching.

interesting--I always thought this was normal in pregnancy provided that there is no pain, burning or itching.

It can be normal but it can also be an infection. Just best to be sure!

I thought I had a UTI and was put on some antibiotics but it still continued, though some days its perfectly fine and others its awful. Get it checked out to be sure, but remember to drink LOTS of fluid, that will help. I think its right that pregnant women are more likely to infection as well so do check it out, I have a scan next week so will be asking then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->