Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

Onto cycle #5 for us. AF arrived :-( currently CD4

Good luck to everyone awaiting an October :bfp: :dust:

Just realised its cycle 6 not 5. Sigh. My daughter was conceived on cycle 6 so maybe this little one will be the same.

Good Morning Ladies!

We have recently had our IUD removed and are TTC #2. I will be following this board now and thank you to whomever created the TTC #2 board.

Baby dust to all

Hi ladies!

I'm so grateful for a thread to join where we are all going through similar situations. It's nice to know we're not alone.
I have an amazing 2 y/o daughter. We have been ttc for 10 months with no luck. I just got AF so we're moving onto cycle 11. I never thought it would take so long! Like a lot of you, our first was a surprise!

We're trying to stay positive though!

On CD 4 here ladies that are with me.
November is our month ladies !!!

TK - I'm CD4 too! we'll be cycle buddies! I'm on cycle #8. This week I made an appt with our RE from when we TTC#1 to get testing done so that once March hits we can start IUIs (FX that we don't make it to March and get a BFP before that). So I'm so excited to get to next Tuesday, I love our dr and I am ready to get things moving. DH wants to start IUIs now he's so eager. I'm more inclined to try femera and timed intercourse. I'm not in THAT big of a rush, but am looking forward to having some monitoring. Since we needed assistance the first time around I assume we'll need some this time too even though we're unexplained IF.

Daydream- nice to meet you ! I hope things work out for you before you have to go through IUI. Fx

Hey ladies

Haven't been on in a while as work and home life are pretty busy at the moment but been keeping up to date with things.

AFM I had a doctor visit over a week ago to discuss the lack of getting pregnant. She did blood tests which all came back normal. It appears I ovulated and my levels as a minimum need to be 30 and mine were 40!

I tested early last Thursday and BFN I was due on between Friday and Sunday as my cycles vary from 24 to 26 days. I tested this morning with a CBFM and got a positive but then tested again when I got home on a CB digi and it was not pregnant!

Hey ladies

Haven't been on in a while as work and home life are pretty busy at the moment but been keeping up to date with things.

AFM I had a doctor visit over a week ago to discuss the lack of getting pregnant. She did blood tests which all came back normal. It appears I ovulated and my levels as a minimum need to be 30 and mine were 40!

I tested early last Thursday and BFN I was due on between Friday and Sunday as my cycles vary from 24 to 26 days. I tested this morning with a CBFM and got a positive but then tested again when I got home on a CB digi and it was not pregnant!

eeeek.... use a FRER! The digital are not as sensitive I've heard. fingers crossed for you! keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->