Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

hi ladies! definitely a BFP got my frer line this morning!! it's still surreal.... wow. camichelle, go poas! hahaha
ameilh - you have to get a microscope and you put your spit on a slide and look at it a high magnification to see if it dries in a ferning pattern. if it does, you are at peak fertility and are about to ovulate. its and indicator to start BDing! with opks for some women that is not a clear enough picture of what is really happening and you may end up BDing too late. with ferning it goes away once you are no longer fertile. its caused by a surge of estrogen, and can predict periods and pregnancy for some women. being pregnant now, I have been ferning for three days straight and should for a while. just another neat trick! you can get a fertility scope for $20-30.

Just for you all to see. This is my frer on fmu today. :bfp::happydance:

and the other is my ferning saliva (since you guys seemed interested). :thumbup:

still ferning this am too :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMAG1446-1-1.jpg
    IMAG1446-1-1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG1437-1.jpg
    IMAG1437-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Sara :)

I always thought ttc #2 I would be less obsessive about it but no :p. maybe I would be more relaxed if it wasn't for the pph I had after birth and the 2 d&c procedures. Only one more week until testing for me. Ahhhh.

noodle - makes perfect sense why your are obsessing. if i went through that I would be obsessing too! when you want something that badly you're gonna think about it a lot. your jist keeping your head in the game :) i stayed obsessing and it still happened for me. I just told everyone that I wasn't hahaha. I hated when people just me to just relax. I wanted to punch them in the face. haha now I just hope this baby is sticky! good luck!

Don't worry 6footnoodle, we are all slightly obsessed :haha: we just want our little babies so much!

Hoping your little bean is sticky Sara :dust: :dust:

Haha ya I just try and hide it from everyone that I'm going crazy :p I'm just glad I'm able to resist testing early. Or at least this month lol.

how many dpo are you noodle? I was 9 when I found out. funny story though on 7 dpo I took a test that the next day if showed a line.... secretly made me excited but I waited until 9 to try again and it was positive.

I am 10 dpo. If I were to test early it would be 12 dpo. But my luteal phase is long around 15 days so I am trying to wait to 15 dpo.

That's awesome how you got it so early. I have a feeling I don't implant till late. With my first pregnancy I got my very slight positive at 15 dpo. Makes me think I wouldn't see anything earlier since at 15 it was so light.

Hi ladies wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lucy and me and my husband are ttc #2. Our little boy will be 3 on Christmas Eve. We were actively trying for about 7 months but nothing happened so we stopped as we were getting married and I didn't want to be a heavily pregnant bride. Since being married we have tried again for another 3 months and so far nothing. Ds was a nice surprise so we didn't ever try for him so finding it tough and stressful this time round!

Congrats on your BFP Sara!

Welcome lcg! Good luck trying this month!

Looks like theres some testers in here this week! Hoping for more BFP's this week!!

I am likely ovulating this week. I think I'll start OPK's tonight. I dont know if I might have missed my O this month because my cycle was so off. But hoping its still going to be around day 15-17 which is normal for me, and that I wont have missed it. AF was here from Oct 1-9 so can't imagin I would have ovulated immediately after that.

Welcome lcgoodac, & good luck :dust:

Hope you catch the eggy kozmik :spermy: :dust:

I tested :bfn: today at 13dpo, AF is due tomorrow & I have some mild cramps & tender boobs. I have a feeling she is on her way & we'll be coming into our 5th month of TTC. I have always had a good feeling about November though so maybe its meant to be.

great lines Sara!!! congrats!

welcome lcgoodac!

Omg yayyyyy. Just got a bfp!!! I was feeling dizzy again today so I caved and tested. I'm so happy my uterus still works. I was terrified it would have scarring from my pph and d&c. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
Congrats 6!!! I'm not even a squinter and I can see that :bfp:! H&H 9 months!

Oh! And I almost missed it (it's been a while since I've been on) - Congrats Sara, too!! :happydance::baby::happydance:

:wave: Just wanted to introduce myself :)

My name is Mera, DH and I are officially ttc # 2! :happydance:
My ds was conceived the first month trying 2.5 years ago. Baby #2 is taking a little bit longer since now we are on 7 months trying , which a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I just ovulated yesterday so I am hoping for a rainbow baby soon!

Congrats to all the ladies that got their bfp :happydance::happydance:

Baby dust to all the ladies still waiting for their bfp!!

noodle - hahahaha im so glad you tested early! yaaaay! and that line is dark enough I bet you would have tested positive when I did! we are very close in due dates! mine is June 25. I am dizzy as well... only major thing going on with me other than sore boobs! so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->