stuck between.....

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so my partner and I are ttc but have just discovered he is loosing some hours at his job so we are going to have less money on top of that we have just got a loan for a holiday in december to Australaia so we are going to be well not struggling but we wont be able to afford to buy stuff like cots, car seats etc....

so this month i am stuck in between the hope that i am pregnant and then in the back of my mind im hoping that i am not pregnant because we really can not afford it untill around this time next year... i dont know what to think its really hard :(

Oh no.
I don't know hunny.
I know I'm safe, my fiance copes well.
Aw, hun, good luck whatever happens.
You can ALWAYS get help too.
xx

Yeah, I just means i will have to work when the baby is 3 months old and i didnt really want to have to do that... i suppose i would only work 3 days a week so it would be ok... have 4 days at home and 3 days at work.... and then i will get family assistance of around 200 a week so i can cope with once the baby is born...

its just getting everything before he/she is born i dont think we could afford it, everything is so expensive and i am not one to want second hand stuff i know in my mind how i want my child's nursery to be... :(

You can get help off the gov & family?
Most of my things will prob be off my family & his.
xxx

Yeah i know that my family always buy one big thing for pregnancy, the got my cousin a car seat so i might ask for one of them car seat pram things so that is both with one stone lol.... and my partners aunty has got a cot just sitting at home that knowone uses i wanted a white cot but it wont matter

It'll work out fine.
My mum & dad will buy me a pram & stuff.
Try not to worry too much.
xxx

yeah i hope so, i dont want to stop ttc we have been waiting for 2 years and now this has happened.. we will just ntnp i think.....

i have been getting symptoms today i think i am either 6 or 7 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->