Stuck.....gifts for my 2 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
I have no clue where to even start. He's got so many toys it's ridiculous, I feel like buying more toys does absolutely nothing except build dust in his room. He doesn't play with toys except ones he's fixated on! Right now he's totally obsessed with little action figure type toys. He's gotta carry them around everywhere and he just plays with them here and there and everywhere so that's an option but I definitely need more ideas! He's really into the mickey figures right now and he's got the mickey mouse clubhouse for his bday which he plays with often, and we've been buying the additional figures to go with it. We always do at least 1-2 big gifts...we're thinking a motorized car/toddler quad type thing but of course he wouldn't be able to play with it until summer anyways. We usually do furniture but now he's pretty much got his own living room set :haha: mickey chair, couch, table, foot stool so we can't really add much more. I'm going to decorate his bathroom in Mickey but what fun is that for a 2 year old, kwim? Help!! :(

Does he like reading. Julia Donaldson is my daughters favorite author, playdogh stuff, duplo, wooden train set, bath sets (Disney store do bath toys) schleich animal figures, little people or craft stuff.

Little people are definitely on my list, as those are the type of toys he's REALLY into right now! I could do books! and that got me thinking maybe a book shelf for his room? Again though, not so much for a 2 year old...more fun for me :haha: For his bday we did a bunch of bath toys, bubble bath, bath crayons etc so he's good on that. He also got a wooden train set for his bday but it's pretty small and he likes it but I think he might like a bigger one :) thanks for the help!

Last year I bought nephew the little people wheelies airport, he loved that. Oh for stocking my daughter adores crazy soap. Its in the kids section of supermarket. Its a bit like shaving foam. My daughter adores playing with it and can use in bath or in a bowl for messy play And doesn't leave mess. You could also do shop, cash register, trolley and my lo adored her elc cooker at that age

How about some Playmobil for action figure toys, and perhaps as he gets older he'll start to play with the sets?

And could you get a table for his train set? And maybe some add on sets? We got Hayden a big table with the train set on for his 2nd birthday, and he loves it - still plays with it every day almost 2 years later. Most of the different ranges are compatible with each other - his main set it the toys r us one, and we got some Thomas sets to go with it.

When my LO was 2 his favourite Xmas present was a art eisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back