Stuck with baby names!

ellie09

Reaction score
Me and OH have already decided on Scarlett Rose for a girl but we're stuck for a boy. We both love Ethan but i like Ethan James and OH likes Ethan Thomas. What name do you like better? And what do you think of Scarlett Rose for a girl?

I love the name Scarlett. It was on my baby names list actually :)

I prefer Ethan James I think.

Love Scarlett!

AS for boys, I prefer the name Thomas but think James flows better with Ethan! x

I love the name Scarlett Rose its very pretty and like Rose as middle name.
Definatly Ethan James for me I think it flows better and also like James as a middle name!

Scarlett Rose is lovely!

Ethan Thomas is the selection I prefer

Scarlett Rose is nice but I've always disliked the "scar" part of Scarlett. I would swoon if it were Charlotte Rose <3

Ethan James is perfection!

I LOVE Scarlett Rose and Ethan James, great choices!

My little brother is called Ethan James so I prefer that to Ethan Thomas, I think it flows better as well.

I've always liked the name Ethan shame I can't call my baby it if I'm having a boy gahh.

I really like both Scarlett and Rose, but together they sound a bit too descriptive. I think I prefer Ethan James over Ethan Thomas. It seems to flow better.

I love Scarlett Rose! Ethan is not a favorite of mine and it's very popular right now (especially with James as a middle name!) but it's a nice solid name either way.

Scarlett Rose is really cute and I prefer Ethan James over Thomas, but I reckon I'm biased coz its similar to my sons Evan James, it rolls off the tongue! x

Really like Scarlett Rose and Ethan James

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"