stuffing BTP pockets

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Morning ladies :)

I've got a few BTP pockets now and have them on the smallest popper. What confuses me is the inserts are too long. I fold them over at the front as I thought that'd be the best place to be a bit more bulky for a boy, but it seems TOO bulky. Is there a better way? :shrug:

id use smaller inserts, i never used pockets when leyla was newborn but when she was on the middle setting i just kind of stretched the nappy over the insert then rammed the insert inside as straight as i could lol, was a pain though

x

I didn't know you could get smaller inserts :dohh:

Any idea where I could get some? x

hmmm you could make some, if you have a sewing machine, you can cut a bit off the end of your insert then zig zag over where you cut to keep it all in

im sure someone does smaller inserts, if you have an approx size youd want i could make you some

x

PrincessEllie, how much would you charge to make some? i can't be trusted with something as complex as a sewing machine :blush:

Kirsty, it's naughty babies (eBay cheapies), easyfits and a WN

X

When I had the naughty babies on the smallest setting, I'd stuff them first and then do the sizing poppers (if that makes sense!). That seemed to work ok for when my LO was small.

That said, they seem to change the specs on the Naughty Babies all the time, so goodness knows what size the inserts are now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->