stupid clarks!!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
why is it, when you go to get a pair of shoes they say to you...

so is there any you like? so you point to 3/4 pairs.... none of which they have in your childs size!!!

went in for winter boots for chloe, and came out with shoes tht im not even that fond of :rofl: bloody waste o £24

lol that always happens, you just feel on the spot and pick any pair then end up no liking them

well chloe has went up a size, so had to get a pair :hissy: there ok i guess, but i wanted the pretty furry boots! they said, they still dont have in all their autumn stock! which i can believe, as i was looking for a hat n scarf for them both an cudnae find them anywhere!!!!!

Rebecca is still wearing her white with pink flower ones out of Clarks (vicky's kacy has them too!)

Altho she is due to be measured soon but I have been lucky as she has wee feet that don't grow fast at all eventho she is really tall :rofl:

Yvanne what one's did u get chloe?x

Maddie is due another fitting in a week or so ...

She needs another pair of crusers and some boots ...

Well i can kiss goodbye to about £50!

Got a piccy of her shoes??

xxx

i got her the ISOBEL LAUREN in purple an pink :D shes a 6 e now :D

Lol thats the one's madam has but in white with cerise pink! I was getting her those one's next for Autumn!

Rebecca is a 4f x

chloe had the 1s same as tht b4 but they were all pink! i wanted the pink 1s again!

Yvanne don't you go to the Forge? They've got some lovely winter boots at £19 rather than mainstore price of £28

How often do you need to get thei little feet measured? (for future ref, thanks ;))

i get it done every 3 month or so just to be safe, tho i got her done a few weeks back and they hadnt grown lol! they have went up a whole size tho!!!

Yvanne don't you go to the Forge? They've got some lovely winter boots at £19 rather than mainstore price of £28

dont think we have one of those here :D

Coby has big feet i think, we have to go and get him re measured next week but last time we was there he was a 6f

x

Sorry I wasn't very clear - Arcanegirl yeah I meant the Forge in Glasgow's East End. They have a clarks outlet store there where you can pick up the shoes/books a lot cheaper.
There's one in the McAlder Glen (no idea how to spell that) in Livingston too.

There's also one on Argyle Street in Glasgow but they only have adult shoes

I dont like the outlets-I find they are only a few pounds cheaper, and I'd rather pay the extra for the up to date range. Maybe that's just the one in McArthur Glen in Livingston tho :wacko:

we have a brantanos(sp) an tht is ok, but bit out my way to walk to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->