Stupid clearblue easy OPK's.... HELP!!!!

Kellysmom

Reaction score
Ok, I usually use the Clearblue digital OPK's with the smileys, but they were acting really weird this month (and I ran out), so I picked up some clearblue NON-digitals and I cannot figure these bad boy's out!!

Yesterday I used my last digital OPK. It was positive! However, the line was just as dark as the line the night before and that one was negative. So I took my first non-digi with SMU this morning after a 6 hour hold and it was negative, but just barely. So, I wanted to see if I had already ovulated or if I was getting ready to, so I took another 7 hours later with a four hour hold. This is what I got. It is clearly negative but the top of the lines are not. If I was going off the top part, it would be clearly positive. In fact, there are blue dye striations all throughout the test grid. What would you do ladies? Disregard as a bad test, count as positive, or count as negative? I'm not going to hold my urine for another 4 hours today and dehydrate myself, so I won't test again until morning. What are your experiences with these tests? Thanks for the help ladies! :hugs:

Attachments

• resize 1.jpg
    resize 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
i dont think blue dye are very reliable but thats only by my personal experience with them. i get terrible evaps on the hpts too. try cb digis. theyre great! i know theyre blue dye too but they are super sensitive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->