Stupid Dog!!!!

S

sparkswillfly

My really really really annoying dog has run off with the remote and buried it somewhere up the garden!!! It has been missing 4 days :cry: I cant find it anywhere. I cant use the on demand feature on my virgin media! Im so upset. He stole it once before and didnt bring it back for two weeks. I fear that this time it is gone forever!:hissy:

Yeah well I feel your pain , my stupid dog runs away with the dummy for my son and its getting quite annoying ..he also started eating his bibs argghhhh

Ive got all that fun to come.... Im really looking forward to it...

Mowgli is soooooooooo naughty :rofl:

Whoops! You could always order a new one! Our old bean ate our remote a couple of years when we first got him, had to get a new one!

Its definitely going to be dead... Its been raining loads... I hope they dont charge me

my rabbits eaten all the buttons off our remote....we have a house rabbit, hes litter trained so he just wonders around with the cats. and eats anything in sight

AWK but your dogggggyyy is soooooo cute! look how lovely he is..dont be mad :(

Ha sorry...You must own a Beagle! If so or even if not...you should SOOOO read "What the Dog Did"

What the Dog Did!

Yeh hes a beagle. Ripped up the fourth pair of slippers yesterday... took them off my feet while I was napping!

So.... Today the dog ran off with my bag of sugar after doing running jumps at the kitchen side to get it down. It took it off into poo corner and ripped it to shreds sugar everywhere! On a plus note... guess what was in poo corner! The remote! Yay! And it still works despite the rain!

That book looks good. Ill have to read it.

You so should..its is beyond funny. I laughed out loud numerous times..especially the part talking about how the cat rode the dog around the living room bareback! :laugh2:

:rofl: yay for finding the remote! Hee hee, sorry, but that's so funny. My sis has a beagle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->