Stupid Men!!!!!

Little G

Reaction score
Arrrghhhhhhhh, Im so angry I could spit teeth! :hissy:
So I had a positive OPK on sunday night, DTD on sunday, afterward DF and I had a conversation about my positive OPK and I told him the next couple of days are really important, so last night he went off to his friends for a few beers, he usually does this on a monday night, so we never got round to DTD l came home from work today and had a serious blazing row over somethin really silly but I was so angry I went off to my parents myself (they had invited us round for dinner), when I've come home he's blinking out!!!!!WTF is that all about!!!!? Think he thinks if you :sex: once it should be enough....EMMMM NO!!
I was away getting my bloods checked today to make sure everything's ok and he's swanning about without a care in the world! Sorry ladies I just really need to rant!!!!!!! Didnt even ask me If i got on ok!!!!!:nope:
On a little bit of a positive note, i've being having strange cramps and twinges all day and creamy cm doesn't really feel like OV pain, here's hoping its a positive sign and by some miracle have managed to conceive on the great big 1 chance!!! URGHHHHHHH!! :cry:
xxxx

a lot of men arent really into the technical side of ttc they just think once at any time of the cycle will get you pg :wacko:

my dh doesnt like me talking about opks and o etc,he doesnt want to feel like i am only having sex to fall pg,which i'm not,but now i dont talk about o,as long as i kno when its happening thats good enough :thumbup:

i hope everythings ok and you never kno,sometimes it does just take once

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->