Stupid OH!!! Rant!!! and a little help needed to!

lozzie27

Reaction score
sorry girls but going to have a major rant here about OH!! Ok so we have both been taking meds for an infection we have had and we wre told to avoid dtd for seven days so we stareted the tablets last wed so the last tablet should have been last night so we sholud have been able to dtd tonight! Stupid stupid OH has been away this weekend and forgotten to take some of his tablets (he remembered the morning ones but forgot two of the night time ones) so now he wont finish his tablets until tomorrow night and wont be able to dtd until Friday! and guess what!!!? Think I am ovulating! I have some ewcm which I never ever get! and just had an almost + on an opk! all the ovulation calculaters are saying I will ov tomorrow! I just hope and pray that ov is delayed a little and I dont ov until Friday because we wont get to dtd until Friday night but I dont think that is going to happen it looks likely that I will ov tomorrow!! Stupid stupid man another month out :growlmad::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Grrr, Bloody men!! Honestly!!!

Dont let it get you down (although I can well imagine you want to smash his face into a door at the moment!!)....you might be lucky and OV late.

Good luck, you never know, this could turn out to be a good thing :)
x x

ha ha ha ha ha @ smash his face in a door yeah you are right about that!!! Never really done opks tried them last month but think my body was all over the place as it was 1st cycle after a m/c so although my opk looks like it is + just looked on the ovulation gallery and dont think it is quite there yet so fingers crossed i can hold off for another day or so! Also I used fmu to test the opk with this morning does that make a difference does anyone know? Thanks everyone

aaarghhh men!
forgetting one is maybe acceptable but two?! they just don't pay attention.
I hope you Ov. later and catch that eggy. If I could have conceived by myself I would well be into the second-tri by now. LOL!
Good luck

Since your at the end of the course of tablets could you not dtd, but minimise the actual contact between the 2 of you? I'm thinking of something along the lines of "who can cum first" contest with a last minute dip iykwim? Or even get him to get intimate with a tuperware dish and you follow it up with some syringne action!

Obviously this depends on the infection, the tablets, would require some googling and is by no means medical advice!

thanks celesse but he is a total stickler for doing things the right way sometimes to much and annoyingly!! in this case!! I told him to double up the tabs to make them finish sooner but of course he had to google this and someone somewhere said not to do it argh!! I know it is just me being un reasonable and we will prob have to wait another month but argh!!! and like mona lisa said I would be well away now if it wasnt for oh!! ha ha
Still not sure if I have ovd or not yet though could just be building up to it cos did a test at 8am fmu looked dark not quite + then at 11 bit lighter then at 2pm held urine in for a while and got darker line then at 11am but not as dark as morning one!!! but read you shouldnt use fmu so going to stick to testing at 2 and 7pm now!!!
sorry for rambling and thanks for all your advice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->