Su11's not so Lil Leo's arrival =0)

Su11

Mum to H, Leo & Jake
Reaction score
Well ive finally found some time to get on here and write our birth story.

on Friday 12 Feb 2010 at 4am I went to the bathroom and had a small gush of water - I was so tired as was so uncomfy that nite that i thought i may have just wet myself a bit until the gushing kept coming and getting bigger :rofl: im such a div at times.
called labour ward and they advised us to go in.
So got ready and took DS to grandparents and we got to the hospital at 6am.
At this stage contractions started every 5 mins - not to painful manageable.
they examined me and confirmed waters had gone and was admitted due to being high risk.
Contractions continued every 5 mins went down to 3 mins then 2 mins then back up to 3 mins.
The midwives were a lil confused by me and OH as we were laughing and joking as thats just the way we are.
The midwife decided that i would be checked at 13-30pm.
When she came round to check I wasnt dialatin nothing cervix was still closed - nothing couldnt believe it - wanted to cry as at this stage the pains started to become unbearable and the Midwife offered pain relief i refused at first and then changed my mind very quickly.
At this stage everything went into a bit of a blur and i dont remember too much as i was so high on gas and air.
Gas and air is fab stuff and cant believe its all i had :thumbup:
just remember needing the toilet and the midwife walking me connected to all these wires to the toilet looked a bit like a dog being taken for a walk :rofl: and sitting down and then just needing to push - really thought i was gona give birth on the toilet lol.
Midwife quickly got us back to the room and then round to a delivery suite and then all of a sudden LO, he was there.
everything was fine just very quick.
Midwives said that they took labour starting at 15.00pm and LO was born at 15-46pm so all in all a 46 min labour - cant believe it.
LO needed a bit of a tug when coming out and he was born with the cord round his neck so needed a bit of oxygen but other than that he was fine.
Midwives were shocked at how quickly things changed and def took them by surprise.
I was sure i was gona have him on the toilet at one stage. :dohh:

So Leo Andy Hussey was born at 15-46pm weighing 10lb 4 ozs.
Black hair, green eyes and perfect in everyway.

Im so happy cant belive hes finally here.

OH is the perfect daddy and were both so proud - DS loves his lil bro too - I love my boys loads =0)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

View attachment 64298

Sorry having probs loading pics at min so only got this one at min

DSC00162.JPG

sorry computers playing up today.

:hugs:

wow that was quick. hes sooo cute congrats xx

Wow -talk about quick - that' s brill lol

Leo is asolutely gorgeous ,and a great size xx
Well done !!

I bet that hurt hats off for delivering such a stunner

Well done Su, he is absolutely gorgeous xxx

That is a quick labour hun. Leo is so handsome and very cuddly. Can't wait for more cuddles hun.

yay ... birth story is here ... and pic of the cutest lil Leo too!

So proud of you hunni ... and only gas and air too! Superstar!

:rofl: at your comment about thinking he was gonna pop out whilst on the loo ... thank heavens that didnt happen eh :rofl:

Super big LM :hugs: to you and your family! xxx

what an amazing birth story!
He is just gorgeous :)
Congratulations!! x

Atta girl!! :happydance: Fab story and I am jealous of the 46 minute labour ;) Still, you deserved that after the traumatic last few weeks of your pregnancy. Many Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous son :happydance: :yipee:

couldnt help laughing at you thinking he was gonna come out while on loo !! lol

congrats sweetie, such a wee cutie!...and wow. good sized baba! go u!

xxxx

He is absolutely gorgeous! I bet you are so proud.

CONGRATULATIONS

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"