Subchorionic Hematoma help!!!!

wheelz23

Reaction score
So I have been diagnosed with a small subchorionic hematoma. Doctor seems to think it will heal on it's own but said that she's not really sure how my body will react to it, and it's basically a waiting game to see if it causes issues. (Miscarriage)

I started spotting last Tuesday, so this makes it a week and a day of spotting. Anyone know of anything that helps these?
If I move a hard way can it worsen it?
I feel so in the dark about all this. I don't really know how to help it, and every time I see spotting I get even more worried.

I've not experienced it but my best friend has, she had 3-4 massive and I mean really really bad bleeds early on and spotting a few times throughout later on and she now has a healthy 4 week old! She had a large hematoma but it didn't affect the baby.

I'm also bleeding but they won't do anything to check if it's a MC or a hematoma. Thinking of you xx

I had one in my last pregnancy. It didn't cause any issues and was gone by my 12 week scan. I would just try and rest as much as ossicle and not over do anything.

thanks ladies! Last night I was laying in bed I was worried if I crunched to sit up if it would hurt it. I feel helpless! My doctor seemed calmer with a more "we will watch with caution, but you're not out of the miscarriage range yet" and then the nurse made it seem like 50% of these will end in miscarriage and it totally freaked me out. I broke down last night

They seem to have no people skills at all. I went in to a&e on Monday with bleeding and she barely said anything except 'it's more than likely a miscarriage. Nothing we can do' and sent me home! I was mortified xx

I had one this pregnancy seen at an early scan. I had spotting the day before the scan and they saw the blood spot next to the baby during the scan. They said it was small. I spotted for a few days after. By my 12 week scan the heamatoma was gone.

I had one last pregnancy. Bled from 6-9 weeks. It was officially gone by my 12 weeks scan. My Ob acted like it wasn't a big deal. I was freaking out because I was bleeding heavier than a period! My baby is now a healthy 8 month old! Try not to stress..I know how hard it is not to- I completely understand! Think positive thoughts and wishing you the best.

thanks ladies! Mine started week 5 day 3 and now 6w5d and still bleeding. -.- like cmon body be healthy!

Please join the group/post in gestational complications. I was part of it with my son in 2013-2014, and people still pop in there to talk about their SCHs.

Mine was found at week 5, and went until about week 17. I had 5-6 major, dramatic bleeds and spotted 99% of the time. Cramps hurt, I had small clots, bleeding was pretty bad at times, and I was sent home the first time with miscarriage paperwork! The whole experience was absolutely awful! It all turned out ok though. My son was born at 37.5 weeks and weighed over 7lbs.

Put yourself on pelvic rest if you're not already. And if/when you have cramping, stop what you're doing, put your feet up and relax (drinking water helps too).

It's scary, but doesn't usually turn out poorly. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->