Subchorionic hemmorage first trimester what are the odds ?

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
I went to er yesterday for red blood and left sided pain. My betas came back at 3000 they did an ultrasound and measured 5w5d on the sac i should be 6w3d yesterday . They also found a sch they said i could miscarry or have a healthy baby. I havent had anymore bleeding but cramping a little still. I have my 1st appointment next Thursday so I have to sit in limbo until then . Just looking for some hope and your experiences on this good or bad. They did not see a heartbeat yet but I know sometimes you wont see one until 7 weeks so not to worried about that.

I forgot to mention if i go by lmp which was a miscarriage i would be 6w2d today so yesterday would have been 6w1d so the sac measurement wouldnt be as far off only 3 days behind instead of 5

Hi there! Hope everything is fine? Update on the appointment?

We have a heartbeat and a baby ! I thought it was over at the drs went to give them a urine sample blood with clots ! I was so happy when I saw my little bean with a heartbeat . Baby is measuring 6 weeks . I am passing the sch that is why I am bleeding you can see it on the right by my cervix . I have another appointment next week to see if baby grew

20191219_103232.jpg

That's great news!
Good luck for your next scan :)

Made up for you :) such a relief when you see that little flicker on the screen isn’t it xxxxx

I thought i updated this but guess i forgot. I ended up having a Miscarriage the following Monday i started gushing blood and passing huge clots it started very fast i had terrible cramps with it bordering on late stage labor pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->