Subject over, all sorted thanks ladies :)

OH told MIL how I feel and he's feeling the same now. Since he works away most of the time from home, 8 days away from home and 5 and a half days home. He wants as much time spent with Me and our LO.

I know a lot of ladies are saying that MIL are the one's that raised our DH's.
I forgot to mention (didnt think it was the matter to share) that she walked out on them when OH was 9 years old and made a new family elsewhere. So thats brought up old heart aches and upset OH all over again..
He's agreed on how I feel and wants the same. He has told her visits are limited with everyone.

OH told MIL how I feel and he's feeling the same now. Since he works away most of the time from home, 8 days away from home and 5 and a half days home. He wants as much time spent with Me and our LO.

I know a lot of ladies are saying that MIL are the one's that raised our DH's.
I forgot to mention (didnt think it was the matter to share) that she walked out on them when OH was 9 years old and made a new family elsewhere. So thats brought up old heart aches and upset OH all over again..
He's agreed on how I feel and wants the same. He has told her visits are limited with everyone.

Glad you got it sorted out hun. now you can relax :D xx :hugs:

your welcome hun. I felt so sorry for you worrying about it. I would have been the same in your situation.. we dont all get on with the in laws :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->