*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

glad ya well Crazy Kitty.....im also good....i dont have the moodyness i normally have while on af but i think im excited for this month ....silly ay but dunno y but have a good feeling but might be also that i have signed up here and found some wonderful people to speak to and have the same issues as myself x

can i add u to my sig?? plz x

Ok, have caught up now... :)

Zaney, by all means, please add me! You'll be my first add. I would add people but don't have a clue how...

With regards to your previous post: I have heard that it is common for women to have a lighter than usual period when the first AF is due after they have conceived (this is why some women don't know they're pregnant to begin with if they have no obvious symptoms)- I really hope this is the case with you!xox

awwww thank CrazyKitty

well firstly to do a signature click on user cp on top then on left hand side u get list and look for settings & options and under it u have edit signature :) once ur on there its easy 2 suss what to add on it including when ur ov like me etc...which u get from other sites

i thought what ya meant was basically implantation bleeding? i was only few days early for af minimum so assumed it was just early for well i dunno what reason apart from that maybe i just came on early....my cramps were more intense but wasnt sure if it was part of my tummy upset getting used to eating again....but i could have easily got away with 1 towel today sorry if tmi...when normally id use a few or more or when i get up id feel it come out quite heavy sorry for tmi again lol...but it isnt this time....i will find out 2moro and see how heavy i am but over last few years it is probs the lightist ive been....but it could be cos im looking into it more than normal but but deffo alot lighter x

How is everyone doing? I'm trying to dive in to a book to help distract me. The little monster DD is asleep and I am just kinda feeling down about this month. Thinking we did all we could and can't really do much else, I think!

THinking of all of you and if we are out for this month, can we keep a thread for us to chat ... PLEASE???

I'm feeling like poo poo. Ate McDonald's for dinner, GROSS... and I feel sick now. :sick: I also have a ton of anxiety. I do think we should make our own thread somewhere though. What should we call it?? Hmmm...

The possibilities of a name are endless! We shall have to think ... careful, it may hurt!

Off to bed ladies. Talk to you in the morning. Here's to a dream-free night (they have been CRAZY lately).

Hmm....thinking cap on STILL from earlier lol

Well now I'm in a bit of a predicament - my bf made me promise I won't test unless he's here...the only problem is he won't have another leave until this weekend, meaning I would have to wait until Saturday! I guess that will keep me from testing unnecessarily :p AF is due tomorrow and I have a feeling it's coming - might end up saving the testing til next month! This is torture! Lol why do we do this to ourselves?!

Update from me - I was spotting yesterday midnight and AF showed up this morning, I'm officially out this month now.

Oh no Fragiledoll really sorry. At least you know now and can get ready for this month.

Were you due this morning?

Well now I'm in a bit of a predicament - my bf made me promise I won't test unless he's here...the only problem is he won't have another leave until this weekend, meaning I would have to wait until Saturday! I guess that will keep me from testing unnecessarily :p AF is due tomorrow and I have a feeling it's coming - might end up saving the testing til next month! This is torture! Lol why do we do this to ourselves?!

Oh no dont know how your going to wait that long especially if af dont show.

I was due yesterday but nothing as yet i really want to test but im stopping myself till tomorrow morning

Morning girls

Hope your all well.

Well af was due yeaterday but still no sign im not often late. I have still been having cramps tho had them for 4 days now which im guessing is not a good sign could mean she is on her way. I have has slight waves of sickness think it could all be in my head tho i do it all the time.

Im dying to test

Morning girls

Hope your all well.

Well af was due yeaterday but still no sign im not often late. I have still been having cramps tho had them for 4 days now which im guessing is not a good sign could mean she is on her way. I have has slight waves of sickness think it could all be in my head tho i do it all the time.

Im dying to test

TEST, hun!

morning ladies (11.32am hehehe) :) just been catching up...
FitzBaby you did all ya can and thats all we can do :(
Kytti stay strong and hope u fell sick for a good reason lol
FragileDoll sorry af showed up but u aint alone and im with ya and lets make this a good month! :)
Pip squeek y dont ya test for peace of mind or u will stress urself out :p

good morning Zaney

hope your well. I know everytime i come on hear i have loads to cath up on

lol morning pip squeek :) r u not going to test yet hehehe x

think i might do a cheeky one he he i cant hold off any longer. going in to town now so may buy a early resonse. Will post results within the next hour and half xx

think i might do a cheeky one he he i cant hold off any longer. going in to town now so may buy a early resonse. Will post results within the next hour and half xx

cant wait! fingers crosses for u :) x

Lets see if this is my month or less I'm done with stressing over CD/DPO dates and calculations and give up trying - I want a peaceful life. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->