*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

My child is also suffering some serious terrible 2's... every now and then we question #2!

Oh Jemma were not meant t be txting till wed ha ha

Keep thinking positive everyone I know it's hard but we need to be.

Now no more tests till wed okay if you feel like you need to poas then come on hear and I will talk you all out of it lol

That's why I'm doing it early don't want the terrible twos to put me off haha

Haha that's what we were doing yesterday. I think kytti got an actual stick and an hpt mxed up hahaha

LOL! I am not testing tomorrow. I refuse. I'll wait until Wednesday because if I did O late, even Wednesday could be too early. My boobs are hurting a bit right now and I cannot remember if this is a usual AF sign for me or not. Who cares!!! I gotta break from thinking about it.

Good sign.

Its really hard because half the pregnancy symptoms are like af symptoms I never know what to think

Yep, I agree. If I see spotting soon I will cry.. because that is a definite sign for me that AF is coming. Last month I had spotting at 10 DPO, the month before I had spotting at 11 DPO.

I actually just wish the witch would get here already so I don't have to worry about it anymore!

just been reading last few pages again i have 9 and 10 year old who r driving me mad and i think we all say do i really want another lol....and my 2 year old is 3 on the 23rd this month she has a temper on her but then when she does funny things i think....awwww course i want more lol...my 9 and 10 year old r going on 20! pmsl they argue alot but i did with my sister so i dont blame em....and when they do help or are good they really are and i watch some of them bad behaving children on the super nanny 911 stuff etc...and omg mine r never that bad lmao......

Just go with the flow......no more stressing! lol x

I refuse!!! I'm going to go grab a twig or something from the yard and pee on that!!! :wohoo:

Kytti, you made me laugh so hard I thought I was actually going to lose all bladder control! :laugh2:

Evening ladies!

How has today been for you? I have a few pages to catch up on but should be up to speed shortly.

I bought a pack of 2 CB digi today - The Tesco staff must have thought I was going to try to steal them as I hid them under The Argus(our local paper)!

Only one more morning to get through then testing day!! Here's hoping AF doesn't rear her ugly head!xox

just been reading last few pages again i have 9 and 10 year old who r driving me mad and i think we all say do i really want another lol....and my 2 year old is 3 on the 23rd this month she has a temper on her but then when she does funny things i think....awwww course i want more lol...my 9 and 10 year old r going on 20! pmsl they argue alot but i did with my sister so i dont blame em....and when they do help or are good they really are and i watch some of them bad behaving children on the super nanny 911 stuff etc...and omg mine r never that bad lmao......

Just go with the flow......no more stressing! lol x

AH ha ha ha ha. I've seen that show and have thought ... my god ... kids like that exist???? I was a teacher and my students never acted that way.

My 16 month old was a little terror today and quite jealous of my friend's one month old. Mine wants nothing to do with me (she's a daddy's girl) but man when I was holding and feeding that baby she couldn't get enough of me!

Hi Crazy Kitty, u have so much to catch up on.....hope ur well? x

FitzBaby they r horrors on that show and some really hit there parents and leave marks...and i think omg my kids would never touch me! they wouldnt dare lmao....they may shout when they sulk but they go on there room and shut the door haha...but they are not always like that and they wind the youngest up loads sometimes but then they will sit and colour in 2gether or read together.....as im typiong this girls r waiting for a film 2 start and my 10 year old sat on my 9 year old they r playing not fighting....and then the 9 year old pretended to cry! and they r making my youngest (nearly 3) take sides....and she just walked over to the 10 year old and told her to get off her and then chucked her arm out and smacked my 10 year old hahaa...not hard and not in a serious way and not enough 2 hurt lol just funny.....normally she is on the 10 year olds side lmao

laugh is good in times like these :) better than stressing :p

oh and my soon 2 be 3 year old deffo owns the older 2 :) x

Well just been reading the last few pages you have made me laugh......

Well im a bit confused atm but i am out....late last night the witch came....not like my norm af either...normally have a bit of spotting but this time it just started all of a sudden.....but confused that i wasnt even due yet lol....but cos of my last cycle being late it wouldnt surprise me but this cycle was 26 days.....hmmmm but ho hum ay :)

just need all the help and advice for this month 2 make sure i catch ov.... x

roll on friday also when i get my bloods back but im hoping now this means my cycle after several month is back to normal :) x

I'm hoping this isn't your proper AF but the light flow which some women get at the start of their next cycle! FX'd for you!xox

Hi Crazy Kitty, u have so much to catch up on.....hope ur well? x

Hello Zaney! I'm very well, thankyou! And you? I haven't caught up yet as have had to spend a lot of time downstairs supervising a cat that we are 'cat-sitting' tonight... I'd better get reading! :) xox

Well just been reading the last few pages you have made me laugh......

Well im a bit confused atm but i am out....late last night the witch came....not like my norm af either...normally have a bit of spotting but this time it just started all of a sudden.....but confused that i wasnt even due yet lol....but cos of my last cycle being late it wouldnt surprise me but this cycle was 26 days.....hmmmm but ho hum ay :)

just need all the help and advice for this month 2 make sure i catch ov.... x

roll on friday also when i get my bloods back but im hoping now this means my cycle after several month is back to normal :) x

I'm hoping this isn't your proper AF but the light flow which some women get at the start of their next cycle! FX'd for you!xox

sorry dont know what ya mean? light flow some women get at the start of there next cycle?.....lol sorry

glad ya well Crazy Kitty.....im also good....i dont have the moodyness i normally have while on af but i think im excited for this month ....silly ay but dunno y but have a good feeling but might be also that i have signed up here and found some wonderful people to speak to and have the same issues as myself x

can i add u to my sig?? plz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"