*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

think i might do a cheeky one he he i cant hold off any longer. going in to town now so may buy a early resonse. Will post results within the next hour and half xx

Fingers crossed for you, hun. Waiting on your update! :thumbup:

Lets see if this is my month or less I'm done with stressing over CD/DPO dates and calculations and give up trying - I want a peaceful life. :coffee:

lets hope its our month then ay.....and thats how it should be u shouldnt worry over when and if i did enough....i spoke to some1 on here yesterday that said she had fun and u shouldnt make sex baby making it should be enjoyed between ya both and feel like its cos ya wanna be close to each other not just a baby making machine haha....and she said she was sarcastic this month also and said right u know what im gonna hold my legs up and stay upside down for 20 mins after bd she did this and she also said she didnt go 2 the toilet straight after either...but at same time even tho she was trying in that side of it she enjoyed the love making how it should be thats how im gonna be this month lmao x

Good morning ladies! FragileDoll ... so sorry she got you!

I am off to work and will catch up with everyone tonight! Have a great day all!

*deleted cause my hosting site killed my photos! :( sad

Lets see if this is my month or less I'm done with stressing over CD/DPO dates and calculations and give up trying - I want a peaceful life. :coffee:

lets hope its our month then ay.....and thats how it should be u shouldnt worry over when and if i did enough....i spoke to some1 on here yesterday that said she had fun and u shouldnt make sex baby making it should be enjoyed between ya both and feel like its cos ya wanna be close to each other not just a baby making machine haha....and she said she was sarcastic this month also and said right u know what im gonna hold my legs up and stay upside down for 20 mins after bd she did this and she also said she didnt go 2 the toilet straight after either...but at same time even tho she was trying in that side of it she enjoyed the love making how it should be thats how im gonna be this month lmao x

I hear ya, hun. DH and I enjoy every single bit of it without stressing over - I don't stress over the whole cycle DTD till the moment I hit the TWW. I keep having weird thoughts in the TWW and finally the witch gets in here.

I too do hold up my legs for 20-30 minutes after BD and do not go to the toilet right away (mostly after 30 minutes or 1 hour after BD).

Here we go again... took another test this morning. I thought I saw a shadow of something so I tweaked my photo. This is really MY tweaked photo this time! Can you see something or is it just me??

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/line.png

I think I see something but not sure. Can you post a colored picture of the test?

I could but you cannot see a thing, it looks stark white. Unless you hold it to the light and there is a very very light shadow.... I'm still pretty early though.

thats like me FragileDoll i been just no trying just do it a few times around the time i think i ov so maybe thats my problem but this time i am gonna try and gonna bd in the 2nd and 3rd week every other day if possible and if need be i will put my legs up against the wall and if need be ill stay like it all night while i sleep pmsl

So its the thoughts during the 2ww that u dont want cos then its probs the opposite and will be the BFP lmao...im hoping that will be the case :) x

and Kytti i also wasnt sure on the pic and would love to check out the coloured pic x

I promise, you won't see anything in the picture. I don't have it hosted on a website to post. There is absolutely nothing in the photo...

I think the above picture is the closest I'm ever going to get to two lines, LOL!

well girls

I gave in and tested but got a :bfn: im not too dissapointed tho because that is what i expected to get. its all in my head. I just want af to show up now i hate waiting for it.

Kytti i do see a very faint line how many dpo are you?

Zaney your rite we do need to make it more fun and not all about baby making would prob stop stressing then

there is deffo a bit of lightness on that image where the 2nd line would be but still not sure :( soz hun x

pip I am only 9 or 10 DPO at the very best. I think I O'd late this month. AF is due Saturday. I see something light in that area but I'm not getting my hopes up, I just thought it was kinda interesting and like I said, I'll take any ghost of a second line right now, even if it's not real, heehee

well girls

I gave in and tested but got a :bfn: im not too dissapointed tho because that is what i expected to get. its all in my head. I just want af to show up now i hate waiting for it.

Kytti i do see a very faint line how many dpo are you?

Zaney your rite we do need to make it more fun and not all about baby making would prob stop stressing then

soz hun that nothing was on the test :( but like they say not out till af is here...and we can deffo do this if we stick 2gether and share all tips etc....and lets just make this month a good 1 :) x

ahh kyttti you still have loads of time then could still get your bfp.

Im so confused (which dont take a lot ha ha) think im 12dpo but im not too sure tbh

Well, some people actually don't get their BFPs until 14 DPO! I'm holding out hope for both of us! (And anyone else who hasn't gotten AF yet)!

yup i suppose your rite you never know, we are not out till the :witch: get you

yeah i totally agree zaney lets make this our month i do say that every month ha ha.

Plenty of :sex: needed this month sure my hubby wont complain :haha:

Positive thinking makes positive results!!!

Good Morning ladies! Well, I got a lovely reminder from my phone this AM saying "Aunt Flo is on its way" ahhh I don't need to be reminded by my stupid phone, I wanted to chuck it across the room!!

Anyways, I wrote this in Kyttis journal but if you didn't see it-- I have a plan. Lets start our new thread and when we do, we are NOT testing until after our MISSED period. One exception- you are having morning sickness and literally puking and I don't mean sticking your finger down your throat haha. This might build up our excitement a little more but it will keep us sane and we can always come back and say "remember July, that was pretty horrible" and such....we need to relax and it WILL happen. What ya think ladies? We can do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->