*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I think it's my laptop, let me go to my desktop. Give me a minute I gotta be sneaky because FIL is here

You'll catch it this time!!! I'm sure of it!!!

Rite will be bk to talk in a bit got to bath and put my little boy to bed

well come friday i get my blood tests results....i may find something out then y i may not have fell pregnant yet....if there is nothing wrong then least i know dr is going to look into it further now as its been a year!....and then my hubby can be checked :( dr will do that also after i get my results...if both ok then dr will do what his gotta do really.....

i know im thinking ahead but im awful for that but its only a 4 days away lol x

Well, did everyone love the roller coaster ride this morning/or night for some? LOL! NOT ME!

I hope your results come back okay!! FX!!

Kytti.....ok it has taken me this long and now it won't let me save the damn pic to show you but I used google chrome and I grayscale and invert and no second line still.......

well come friday i get my blood tests results....i may find something out then y i may not have fell pregnant yet....if there is nothing wrong then least i know dr is going to look into it further now as its been a year!....and then my hubby can be checked :( dr will do that also after i get my results...if both ok then dr will do what his gotta do really.....

i know im thinking ahead but im awful for that but its only a 4 days away lol x

Hope everything goes well and results come out good. :hugs:

I don't know.. I can't stress over it though. Either it will be or it won't, right? Google chrome is doing something weird... the photos I'm getting are not the same photos I'm getting with both firefox and IE. I have several AF signs right now though, sadly. I think I might start spotting as early as Wednesday. :( I hope I'm wrong.

i cant remember all of what he was testing for but i know most was hormones...lupas antibodies, thyroids and lh? dunno what that is but think its a hormone and there was a 3rd hormone lol but was told hes looking into first step for the issues u need to fall pregnant etc x

hope ur wrong too kytti....sometimes its worth holding on to the hope u have :) x

i am this month...i am such a negative person cos i been let down so much not just pregnancy so i find it easier to stay negative so i dont get hurt as much....but hubby and family keep saying it aint good thinking like that so this month! august is the month i will be positive with everything :) and then read some1 saying positive thinking gives positive results! x

I am going to remain positive too. We can do this!

We all need to be positive your rite Jemma we can do this.

We will stick together.

Jemma when are you testing again? I can't decide wether to wait or not

Right now I have mild cramps, back pain, and a PMSy appetite! All normal signs for me. The only thing I am lacking is my usual extreme moodiness and my face breaking out. My face broke out around O time but has been clearing up since. I feel like AF or spotting is coming soon though.....

We all need to be positive your rite Jemma we can do this.

We will stick together.

Jemma when are you testing again? I can't decide wether to wait or not

I broke down and tested with AM. My support system broke down so I did hahaha sorry Kytti! I got my bfn!

I cannot believe I broke down. It was really silly to test so early and in the process I made YOU test! So sorry!!!! Ahhh.. I am thinking I might skip testing tomorrow AM, 10 DPO is still early.. and if I O'd a day or so later like I think I may have, it could only be 9 DPO! I need to stick to Wednesday. I'm going to make myself do it. If AF is coming there is a good chance I'll start spotting Wednesday anyway. I always spot a few days early.

Yeah kytti I have af cramps too feel like she is on the way. When I fell pregnant with my little one I felt all the usual signs of af and she never arrived so I'm crossing my fingers for you

Thanks! I got poor DH excited with the fiasco earlier today. I feel awful. :(

aw .... we can get through this ladies! So glad to have you all here to complain to!

Just had a "playdate" with a friend who has a one month old ... I WANT ONE!

Lol Kytti don't feel bad I was just giving u crap!

Right now I am saying I don't want another one. I am at my wits end with my Landon right now. He thinks I am magic and can make anything happen and if I can't he gets super upset. My goodness I am going to lose it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->