*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

yeah i totally agree zaney lets make this our month i do say that every month ha ha.

Plenty of :sex: needed this month sure my hubby wont complain :haha:

hubby may not complain but I will !!!!! :haha::haha:

I love Journey too!! YES!! I've seen them in concert 3 times, and was always one of the youngest people in the crowd :p This is going to be great!

hmmmmm.....it could go in TTC and would maybe give more people and uplift and help but if its just for us then maybe in the journal so its our journal as a group of us all TTC

JBear, we gotta add you to the list! Forgive me for being rude, but what's your story? how long TTC and all that fun stuff? Have you started a journal?

hmmmmm.....it could go in TTC and would maybe give more people and uplift and help but if its just for us then maybe in the journal so its our journal as a group of us all TTC

Alright, what does everyone else think? I don't want to be rude and leave people out. I am just not good at writing so am not sure how to start it out

lmao @ FitzBaby u can complain but u wont be if it works :p

JBear85 thats cool u see em and yes this new thread will be great!

What do you all think of keeping THIS thread and I will change the title of it?

yeah go for it we all know whos on this 1 and got some storys on here and info we all have lol x

No journal yet for me, I've only just been on the site about a week or so. Also, my cat chewed through my comp. cord last week (NOT fun), so unless I'm at work I'm only accessing the forum through my iPhone haha.

As for my story, I'm 26 and so is my boyfriend. We dated in high school and reconnected about a year ago and have been together since. We've only recently decided to start trying for a baby, though I've been tracking everything for awhile now (since my beloved iPhone makes it SO easy!). Unfortunately he is in the Navy, so that makes trying harder as I only see him on weekends when he has leave. I am optimistic though!

I guess technically this is our first month TTC, so for the time being I'm trying to keep it light and stress free. If tracking ov. and AF's and such doesn't work after awhile I will start temping and all of that fun stuff, but for now I'd rather see what happens trying the fun way :p

This forum has been amazing, knowing how many other women are going through the same things as me. I LOVE it! :) xo

good luck for you then JBear85 :) and hopefully its works out great for u! :) x

Am I in the right place? What happened to the thread name? When I clicked it - it was different, now I'm replying to it - it's all new? Am I nuts? :wacko:

Read post #1 lol you are in the right place!

yeah Jemma changed name so we have better hopes and so we can all stay 2gether and get through our journeys and i added a journal FragileDoll its long but its basically my story i shortened it as much as i could link it on my sig haha x

I really need to figure out signatures and tickers and such ... I am sucking out at this whole forum thing thus far! :p

Gosh only been gone about 3 hrs and had 5 pages to read lol.

I love the new name think it's a great idea.

Defo think your rite about the testing we can do it till at least the day our af is due we are just wasting our money.

Wow, that's a good idea! Positive hopes just like my siggy below - changed few hours ago only. :happydance:

Yes wasting is the word lol.....and if the result is gonna show early it should still be there when af is due and better and darker!!......come on those :BFP: lol

Jemma glad ya added the youtube links for the song.....everytime i come on this post and feel down ill play it...like i normally do but glad ya added them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->