*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/691507-keeping-real-team-happen-join-me-journey-ladies.html See if this works.

Hey

I'm cnfused again ha ha. Which thred are we gong to be using?

You can use whatever one you want :) I am going to use both I think. I guess I will see where it takes me with time.....

Yeah I'll check in with both as well, no reason not to :)

I have a good feeling this one may die down :( Oh well, that's ok! As long as we all stay together!

Fab I shall check in with both too.

Can't wait to get my Internet sorted especially now I have 2 threads to check my phone is so slow

lol everytime i come back to this thread (which is about 3-4x a day:blush:)
it's at least 5 pages longer :haha:

Glad to know there's always someone to talk to :hugs:

AF due tomarrow and it feels like she's a coming (beoch!!) but at least next O-day will be during our week long beach vaca :happydance::happydance:

Yay! You're back! AF tomorrow for me too!!!! No symptoms right now but that's normal :)

I'm feeling REALLY crampy... still nothing yet other than a slight bit of pink this morning, but I'm not very optimistic at this point. There's always next month though! :)

Hey fragiledoll - the be positive link works, but the 'It will happen' link doesnt work.

Would love to join you all on this thread

Fingers crossed for you, Tiff. So are you finally testing tomorrow?

i am still here just reading all what comes up lol....i just feel very chilled and relaxed atm :coffee: soon to go sleep :sleep:

nice to meet all of who else has joined also :) hello :) x

Hey fragiledoll - the be positive link works, but the 'It will happen' link doesnt work.

Would love to join you all on this thread

Yeah, I have named this thread as "BE POSITIVE" down there in my siggy. Don't know why the other one keep changing it's thread-id every now and then. Let me run a check and update my signature again.

Meanwhile, here is the link to *IT WILL HAPPEN* https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/691507-keeping-real-team-happen-join-me-journey-ladies.html

Fingers crossed for you, Tiff. So are you finally testing tomorrow?

I am not going to test anymore during this cycle. I tested 2 days ago and bfn. I know I'm not out but I am just going to wait for AF. If not here by Friday then I will obviously test lol thanks or the support ladies, I am feeling better after getting it all out. Its nice having all you ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->