*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

It's def a great song! And I gave the option depending on what type of music you are in the mood for :)

We are also going to aim for no symptom spotting. No more of this "I am 1dpo and my boobs hurt!!" Not happening ladies! hahaha

deffo wont be happening....no symptom spotting here....i get sore boobs always from the time i ov to the time i get af....and now ive signed up with the countdown to pregnancy i can have a better idea of whats happening cos i cant say oh boobs hurt cos it did month b4 or ooooooh twinges lol happened b4.....so i aint having none of that either lol

was that someone on this thread? i dont remember the name if they were...

oooh soz i do remember and they r on my friends lol and they r online x

Ok, I will find her because she was in the beginning of this thread

ok try get her to come back to us lmao x

Defo no symptom spotting it's always in my head think I make them up ha ha.

I agree what a great song

I think it's all in my head too

Except sometimes I really do get symptoms but it's because of AF. grrrr

I know it's SO hard to tell what's real and what's imagined! I know by bb's have been ACHING for awhile now, which isn't typical. They get a little uncomfortable pre-AF normally, but not like this. That being said, I still think she's gonna get me this month :(

and its those af symptoms we dont want lol or possibly some if related to pregnancy of course lol

of course! lol

AF is coming tomorrow for me I think. That's okay with me. There is always next month. I just am upset because I am going to a wave pool this weekend and I didn't want AF :( But, party afterwards and that means I can have a few drinks!

hopefully it isnt af tho...but if so then its another month and well we have each other now so we all sort of know each others symptoms or odd goings on so we have good chances....

if im honest i am thinking i wont be pregnant this month...maybe not the right attitude but at same time i am gonna try so hard and enjoy it at same time but give it all i got....so if i get af after all this i will be pretty annoyed and gutted! but then again there is another month....all i can do is hope and BELIEVE! x

That's right Zaney! We all need to be prego but the new year...I know that sounds sooo long but it's a goal!

ive waited this long so sure i can wait longer....just hope to give birth in 2012

plus after blood results which i should have 2moro maybe i may get some ideas about whats going on and then see what dr wants to do x

Yeah I think new year is realistic. I would like a summer baby but suppose we can't be picky lol

The new year isn't too far away - only 6 months! It's good to have goals :D

Hey ladies I have made a group for all of us in the TTC groups & discussions! Would love if you all become a part of the group - the link to the thread is in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->