*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Fingers crossed for you, Tiff. So are you finally testing tomorrow?

I am not going to test anymore during this cycle. I tested 2 days ago ad bfn. I know I'm not out but I am just going to wait for AF. If not here by Friday then I will obviously test lol tanks or the support ladies, I am feeling better after getting it all out. Its nice having all you ladies :)

That's the spirit - baby dust to you! :dust:

I just got back from work and looking for our thread ... LOVE THE NEW NAME!!!. Terrible day here and just feeling down. Glad to "see" everyone here and LOVE the theme.

lol everytime i come back to this thread (which is about 3-4x a day:blush:)
it's at least 5 pages longer :haha:

Glad to know there's always someone to talk to :hugs:

AF due tomarrow and it feels like she's a coming (beoch!!) but at least next O-day will be during our week long beach vaca :happydance::happydance:

Haha, yeah this thread runs way faster. Even I keep getting lost in the pages on this thread. :haha:

Sorry u had a bad day....hope it gets better for u xx

lol everytime i come back to this thread (which is about 3-4x a day:blush:)
it's at least 5 pages longer :haha:

Glad to know there's always someone to talk to :hugs:

AF due tomarrow and it feels like she's a coming (beoch!!) but at least next O-day will be during our week long beach vaca :happydance::happydance:

Haha, yeah this thread runs way fast. Even I keep getting lost in the pages on this thread. :haha:

What do you mean 5 pages - this thread has done at least 10 pages - crickey going to be a mission keeping up with this one!!! Good thing I've got another 4 weeks holidays!!!

Yeah I'm going to do the same no more testing now till af comes

I just got back from work and looking for our thread ... LOVE THE NEW NAME!!!. Terrible day here and just feeling down. Glad to "see" everyone here and LOVE the theme.

Hope you feel better, hun. :hugs:

well good night all and hope u all :sleep: well and will speak to u all 2moro im sure....and will catch up on all posts over a :coffee: xxx

Yeah I'm going to do the same no more testing now till af comes

till af is due ya mean ;) dont want af to come xx

Did I say something the wrong way? Lol I can't go back and read while on my phone, it takes too long. But to clarify, af is due tomorrow or Thursday so we will see.

Goodnight to all of u across seas :) its only 5:13pm here!

no u didnt it was way i read it lol.....i read it like when af comes u will test but its cos its late here and im ready for bed lol x

:shrug: Well AF struck... I'm pretty disappointed, but there's always next month, right? :(

I can tell AF is arriving. I have no cramps or anything but I do have the "before af" discharge :( Yuck!

Ugh I am terrible and apparently don't know how to count....I thought AF was supposed to be here tomorrow. I am on a 26-27 day cycle. My LMP was July 9th so that would mean AF should be here Thursday or Friday. What a dummy I am! :dohh:

... I am having the "AF" feeling and thinking she will rear her ugly head tomorrow. Hooray. Off to bed here in Ohio. Night ladies. For those who are still testing tomorrow ... FX'd!!!!

Jemma, I have to say, I am quite glad your dates are a little off as you started these threads for the 8/3ers and now look at this group!!!! So hooray for you!!!!

Hey ladies do you like this?:

WHATEVER you give a WOMAN, she will MAKE it GREATER. Give her SPERM, she will give you a BABY. Give her a HOUSE, she will give you a HOME. Give her GROCERIES, she will give you a MEAL. Give her LOVE and she will give you her HEART! She MULTIPLIES and ENLARGES what she is GIVEN. So, if you GIVE her CRAP, be PREPARED to RECEIVE a TON OF SHIT!

Hey ladies do you like this?:

WHATEVER you give a WOMAN, she will MAKE it GREATER. Give her SPERM, she will give you a BABY. Give her a HOUSE, she will give you a HOME. Give her GROCERIES, she will give you a MEAL. Give her LOVE and she will give you her HEART! She MULTIPLIES and ENLARGES what she is GIVEN. So, if you GIVE her CRAP, be PREPARED to RECEIVE a TON OF SHIT!

i think that is spot on and beautiful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"