*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

i know my dear hubby will buy me a bottle later :) he keeps saying and well did this morning stop stressing dont panic and dont worry lol...and we r both actually in better moods after out chat about this and how we both r gonna just have fun!

Aww good! that's what it should be all about :)

I need to add all of my buddies to my signature :)

My new blinkie! https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1312383672.gif

So cute Jemma! I finally updated my sig.!!

Good morning all. Just seeing this and have so much to catch up on but not really having the time. Again, not such a great day here and kind of waiting for AF to show.

Found out yesterday my mom has a tumor so we've been doing pre-op stuff today and she is having surgery to remove it on friday. I am definitely having a drink or two tonight and I am TOO stressed!

Have a good day ladies. I'll catch up with you all later tonight.

Fitz, prayers for your mom and I hope AF stays away! XO

Sorry Fitz, prayers to you and your family. I kind of know how all that goes...my mom is completely disabled now from having 4 autoimmune diseases :( She has scleroderma (hardening of skin and organs) so I know what's it's like to see a family member (mother) sad, mad, in pain, etc....I am here to talk anytime!

Good morning all. Just seeing this and have so much to catch up on but not really having the time. Again, not such a great day here and kind of waiting for AF to show.

Found out yesterday my mom has a tumor so we've been doing pre-op stuff today and she is having surgery to remove it on friday. I am definitely having a drink or two tonight and I am TOO stressed!

Praying for your mom, Fitz! Fx for you and yours :hugs:

Good afternoon everyone

I like the blinky Jemma. Not read all the pages yet so much to catch up on it moves very fast.

This waiting for af is doing my head in now ha ha

Hope your all well x

https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/

Praying for your mom, hun. Hope the surgery goes well.

Good afternoon everyone

I like the blinky Jemma. Not read all the pages yet so much to catch up on it moves very fast.

This waiting for af is doing my head in now ha ha

Hope your all well x

When is you AF due?

Sammi you are 2 days late?! Wait pip squeek...you are Sammi right? Or am I getting your name mixed up? Lol I am so bad at this

Sammi you are 2 days late?! Wait pip squeek...you are Sammi right? Or am I getting your name mixed up? Lol I am so bad at this

Yup that's my name lol don't worry I'm terrible with names

Yeah I'm 2 days late but I would have thought it I were pregnant it would have showed on the test yesterday don't you think?

I have af cramps for 5 days and this morning I had nothing at all strange

2 days late. :shock: This is a good sign - I know some women don't get their BFPs until they are in their 6-8 weeks. Every woman is different!

What symptoms did you have, if any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->