• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Tiff dont wanna sound rude but u sure its the b4 stuff? i know u probably know lol but sorry u dont have to reply is it clear or is it like b4 af sometimes and brown or spotting kinda?? x

Sammi, thought she arrived too. Still just my "before" stuff. She will prob come in the AM!

Oh and you're welcome!

I guess that's where I kind of am too ... TMI but tampon but not soaked ... if that makes sense? She's just SLOWLY making her way ... as if to cackle and say ... I'll get you my pretty ....

Tif I hope she stays away for you but you seem pretty certain she is coming. Iv never noticed wether I get anything before just usually get cramps and lower bk pain

lol I am sure she's on the way. I get like brown discharge beforehand, it's pretty gross. It's not enough to wear a tampon--just a pad. But it's def there. Not clear anymore.

ooooh i seeee.....but i know u r so sure its the start of it and maybe it is but there is hope that it goes no further.....i hope also x

So Tiff, sounds like we are in the same boat and I am wondering then, technically which day is the first of our cycle? The day she is here FULL FORCE??? Or today, when she is inching her wait out of our uterus?

Well, I always go with the day she is in full force.....or the day I see RED.

And mine is normally like that Tiff, sometimes several hours b4 the full flow or this month it just sort of started with no spotting b4 hand....wasnt heavy all of a sudden but still was more like it is the next day...so sort of skipped the spotting this month lol

Ohh I don't get anything like that she just seems to come out of nowhere lol

Saying that the past few days iv had a lot of ewcm sorry if tmi ha ha

Well then that was easy for you Zara! I hate this spotting crap because then I don't know when my actual start date is?

So Tiff, sounds like we are in the same boat and I am wondering then, technically which day is the first of our cycle? The day she is here FULL FORCE??? Or today, when she is inching her wait out of our uterus?

when i was asked on the countdown to pregnancy site about the start of it it does say not the day you get spotting but the day u actually get a fill flow....something lik that anyway lol so it does say from the day u have steady flow think that was the words

Ohh I don't get anything like that she just seems to come out of nowhere lol

Saying that the past few days iv had a lot of ewcm sorry if tmi ha ha

u havent got ur af yet have u? when r u gonna test??

Exactly Tiff! I have NO clue then if this is cycle day 1 or cd27 ... ugh ... just another way for her to be a SUPER B*TCH

Greer I would wait till it's full blown...so tomorrow prob cd1

Well then that was easy for you Zara! I hate this spotting crap because then I don't know when my actual start date is?

and yeah sort of made it easier as i know the day but cos of last few cycles i dont know when im next due on :(....if i go from the date of last af then its about 26 days?....but the month b4 i was 33 day cycle....and cos this 1 was early and havent been early as far as i can remember im hoping its all sorted and back in routine now...so should be around 26-28 days so if no af by the 28th day cycle then i may test....but may not if i have af symptoms if ya knwo what i mean as im not doing symptom spotting lol

I would just go with a 28 day cycle if I were you Zara or 27. I always say mine is 26-27

Um ... just noticed the "Team Coochie" ... you all are my kind of girls!

Nope iv not got af yet will be 3 days late tomorow iv done one test so far. Think I will do one Friday morning just don't like to see that bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->