• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Holy moly! There is no way I am catching up with you girls. I am just gonna jump in now and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yay! I need some info from you. First, whats ur first name? And when was your LMP, cycle and luteal phase?

Gotcha.

Name: Greer
LMP: July 8
Cycle Length (as of right now): 27 days

Is that the luteal phase???

Luteal phase- time between O and next period

Ha ... sorry ... no clue, actually not even sure I o'd this month

Also thinking of u and ur family Greer xox

I thought luteal phase was O to the day before your period starts? If not then mine's 14, not 13...

im dumb and don't know what luteal phase is sooooo someone else can answer

I didn't know either until earlier today haha - and I just googled it so it might not be that reliable :p

:laugh2: OMG hahahahaha I just noticed the "Team Coochie" blinkie... that's amazing!

:shrug:
meh ... kinda knew she was coming and not too surprised. she's very light right now. and actually a little glad b/c she came right on time so I think I am officially regulated after coming off the pill.

Oh no really sorry. Is there just me and kitty waiting for her to arrive now?

Well, technically I am waiting too because she isn't here full force yet

Ohh tiff sorry thaught she had arrived. Oh and thank you for doing that on the front page

X

Sammi, thought she arrived too. Still just my "before" stuff. She will prob come in the AM!

Oh and you're welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"