*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I'm back.....went and ran a few errands but feel like crap still. I hate AF

Thank God, you all are here. I was feeling like a loner!

Tiff - did she arrive just yet?

That's a bit like me I keep thinking she is hear buts it's just lots of ewcm.I had cramps but it's gone now. It's very strange.

I really do hope she stays away for you and you get a bfp. All this ttc business is very stressful. Try not to vet too stressed I know it's harder said than done x

Yes and no. I'm not having cramps but a lot of back pain. Not to give TMI but I get that feeling like Spot has arrived so I run to the bathroom but it's just the clear stuff. This usually happens to me before AF. I am feeling some dull cramping now but I think it's because I'm looking so hard for it, lol. I just feel drained of all energy... I think it's stress.

I do not get any cramps or backache before AF is due. I usually get it when the witch is here - CD1 cramps and a little bit of backache. Yeah, and I did get a lot of clear discharge (tmi) too this cycle right before I started spotting, or probably I never bothered to notice that before.

Tiff, I'm so sorry hun. Let's pray for the September beans. :dust:

Sammi, absolutely. praying for you and Andrea! :hugs:

Sorry too I really hope you get a bfp in September.

Ahh thank you is there only us two waiting for af? I'm loosing track

Yes only you and Andrea are on the waiting list - AF caught the rest of us!

Not too sure, I'm waiting for OV. Hopefully next week Friday or Saturday - if its the same as last cycle.

Well my fingers are crossed for everyone to gettheir bfp next month.

Also crossed for me and Andrea I do think af will be hear soon for me just got a feeling I'm also out this month

Ok, I'm out of here for tonight - Time for me to catch some zzzzz's!!! :sleep:
Night night, sleep tight all

oh and dont let the bed bugs bite!!
If they do .......

..... Bite them back!!!!!:haha:

Yeah think I will have to call it a night it's 11pm my bed is calling me. Night night x

Hi Ladies! Missed you today. Busy day at the hospital with mom. So confused with my body here. Still haven't gotten a "flow" but have spotting (redish/pinkish/brownish). Jsut kind of waiting for her to come full force and getting annoyed.

Will definitely be gone totally tomorrow. Mom's big surgery. Keep her in your thoughts please!

DD was such an angel toward mom. She is a monster, running, screaming, yelling, laughing hysterically at all times. Mom came over tonight and she ran up to her, put her head on her shoulder and just cuddled for like 5 minutes. It was amazing and so dear. Like she knew!

Pip I really hope you get your BFP! As for me, no spot. I guess I will be wasting a FRER in the morning! I am 99.9% certain it's going to show a BFN. I think Spot is stalling because AF may be a day or so late since I O'd late by a day this month!

Hi Ladies! Missed you today. Busy day at the hospital with mom. So confused with my body here. Still haven't gotten a "flow" but have spotting (redish/pinkish/brownish). Jsut kind of waiting for her to come full force and getting annoyed.

Will definitely be gone totally tomorrow. Mom's big surgery. Keep her in your thoughts please!

DD was such an angel toward mom. She is a monster, running, screaming, yelling, laughing hysterically at all times. Mom came over tonight and she ran up to her, put her head on her shoulder and just cuddled for like 5 minutes. It was amazing and so dear. Like she knew!

Prayng for u and ur family and hope all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"