*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

a quick update on me -

im still snuffled up.....its been 3 weeks now lmao its so stupid....but gonna stay dosed up later...aswell and i am pretty sure i aint ov yet but who cares ay....early bird catchs the worm and all that haha....my ticker says 9 days to go but thats not 100% give or take a few days either way....but its all about fun right and trying new things......

and should have my results at 4pm 2day...i sopke to reception and she said that my name is there but no results next 2 it so she said dr has to go through it first then results should be there....but dr will go through it more with the appointment.....she also said they were later than the norm cos i had so much they were testing for as it was a basic 1 haha.....

had a good couple of reads and thought id share em....

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/trying-too-hard.shtml

https://www.babycenter.com/404_can-having-too-much-sex-affect-our-chances-of-conception_6145.bc

it is interesting and more sex is good cos it boosts the sperm and produces more the more times men ejaculate haha ;) and stress btw can actually affect ovulation and the quality of the egg!.....so men - ejaculate more! women - no stress good egg haha x

awwww sorry hun....thanx for letting us know....and even harder for u that af aint here yet.....im here for ya x

Morning ladies, just woke up. How are you doing today?

Aww, Andrea - so sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

im ok....im assuming as they took time with my results they will be ok lol....i called em this morning and she said my name is there so they have results but she cant read or see results till dr has seen and read them then they will be on system for her to read....mad init! lol

And how r u 2day Ana? and good morning to ya....im not feeling too bad 2day :) x

I am also waiting for the O haha...but hopefully this time the big O will be waiting for me....and ill catch it haha

I didn't think I would cry but here I am! :cry: AF has not started yet but I do have the cramps and back pain now.

Andrea stay strong...we r all here to keep ya uplifted....please dont cry :( xox

I guess it's the PMS because I'm crying my eyes out. I just told DH I don't even want to try anymore because the stress of each month is too much for me. Taking a break for a few hours....

Aww, Andrea. Be brave - don't lose yourself! We are here for all the support! :hugs::hugs: :dust:

Here is something to cheer you girls up.

https://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Quotes%20and%20Sayings/2caa7d6a.jpg

Andrea, dont lose hope its ya pms talking...stupid pms....this month dont try so hard just lay back and chill and enjoy ur hubby...1 month wont hurt just 2 not try so hard...and will happen when least expected.....

i aint got much hope for this month either but i cant change the outcome but can help the process...so just make it a good 1! and dont think about it xxx

I agree with Zara, things happen when you least expect them.

try not to think about it for a few months and just enjoy DTD throughout till the nature take's it course. I know it's hard - but we can try!

Problem is we're running out of time. I have to student teach next fall to complete my masters program. At this point we will now be putting a 3 month old in daycare, if I get pregnant this month and it's due in May. With DH being the only one bringing in money we cannot afford to pay for daycare for a 3 month old PLUS them getting sick every couple of weeks like young infants do in daycare. Our co pays are outrageous. I didn't think it would take us this long otherwise we would have started earlier. We're pretty much out of time unless I want to quit school and throw about 30,000 in student loans out the window.

im doing same this month....im just gonna go for it lol....i should have my results in 20 mins haha....but the only way i can describe how im gonna this month is to stay positive not worry if that time worked or got the egg ....im just gonna have fun enjoy it all...i do anyway but with out the worrying this time...feels like a fun goal this month and not gonna be so serious....cos that was partly my problem being to serious and oh cant do this or that or eat this and that....well i am now lol....make it more romantic :) if i fall pregnant great if not well not my time yet!...it will be 1 day and just would like it sooner rather than later but that 1 day could be this month :) x

Andrea i can see how stressed u r now saying all that....maybe cos of that ur preventing it??....just make this month a good 1 and think well if it dont then it will be later but for now give it all ya got but dont think 2 far in the future it may not plan that way and say u get pregnant this month....then 9 months is a long time anything can change.....just make ur goal for this month and enjoy it!

i know ur thinking of future which is great but dont to the point of it stressing u out liek that its not good and its not healthy x

Andrea, I'm in the same boat. This is the only month with lots of BD for me and if I get a BFP - good. Cause then I'll have to wait for 4 months to start trying again - as for next month I'm going to my visit parents for a month - October, DH and I are moving to our new house - stressful month and heaps of work so we can't BD in that condition - November & December, DH final exams for this semester. Ugh, we can seriously TTC January onwards then.

I'm also looking forward for my Master's Degree but DH and I have decided once he is done with his Graduation i.e. next year in December - we'll go abroad, find a job, get settled, TTC if not succeed yet and then when we had saved enough we both would apply for a Master's Degree together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->