*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

All we can do it try and believe and have high hopes!

And grrrrr @ the drs ....she said should have em at 4pm.....she now said she spoke to dr he aint had time to go through em yet due to having alot of home visits....so she should hear from him soon and will call me that this afternoon??
i bet she dont grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

but i assume if they were bad they would know but at same time dr aint looked yet so who knows..........

Just woke up and just a bit worried about all of us.....I needa bfp this next time to othrwise I might have to quit for awhile. Ill explain later when I'm not on my phone but ugh! This sucks!

Anyways I'm still sick so who knows when ill be back around. Btw, this is what af does to me. I get really sick each month.

Hi girls

Got a few pages to catch up on.

Had a very busy morning well did another test bfn so I don't have a clue what's going on.

Been to see my best friend this morning and she has just tole me she is 9 weeks pregnant only took her 1 month frm coming off the pill, I am so happy for her and on the other side very jealous I wish it was me.

Hope you all well xx

Tiff hope u feel better very very soon...ill be on later aswell meanwhile if ya wanna rant then rant away....its best place for it! xx

Sammi, congrats for ya friend and i know how it feels....my friend is about 10 weeks now im glad for her tho but at same time i wanna be there now lol....but our time will come x

Yeah your rite it will happen when th time is rite we will all get our bfp soon.

I just wish af would show up so I can get on with this month x

well if af dont come i hope its for right reason...but at same time if its gonna come hope it comes and over and done with so ya an BD! haha

Oh that evil AF - get well soon, Tiff.

Sammi - sorry for your BFN, our time will come! :thumbup:

I am seriously ready to cut my head off ladies. My head hurts SO bad. Sorry for being such a debbie downer lately.

Also, I am taking my EPO 3x daily (omg they are huge) and my prenatals as well.

maybe go and lay and relax in the bath Tiff :( hugs 2 ya x......glass of wine....glass of wine!!!

I would but still have contractors here working IN the house. Ugh it's so irritating :( No wine in the house either. What a day from hell

Can only get better hun can only get better.....

got my results, dr seems to think they r ok....well nothing major anyway....i have been told i can get a printout as the amounts of what etc they tested for can be given so i can see what they r, im sure fine tho if dr says so.....im waiting for another call back to see what dr wants to do next and explain the results if needed and also for my hubby to be tested :( poor hubby.....well she also said we can see a gyn thats good right :)

Zara, glad to know the results are fine. What are you going to do next?

I am seriously ready to cut my head off ladies. My head hurts SO bad. Sorry for being such a debbie downer lately.

Also, I am taking my EPO 3x daily (omg they are huge) and my prenatals as well.

You need to take a dosage of 3 tablets daily? :shock: I didnt knew that - let me know the details too, how and when to take. It's my first time using it.

well they called back they have got a test form ready for my hubby, hes so worried bless him but i told him not to be....i have never seen a gyn b4 so dunno what to expect...but they said hubby is to be tested first but no matter the out come we can see a gyn and they will book that after.....

if any1 has seen a gyn about TTC what do they do first??

I definitely agree to the statement of this thread that success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe. This is the absolute truth that a woman should convey whilst of tying to conceive. It truly helps that once you believe that you`re going to get pregnant, your entire system would also stimulate hormones that will make it real for you. Success will follow once you will believe that you are capable of doing so. Moreover, indulge with healthy lifestyle of course. It couldn’t make it happen for you if you are doing opposing deeds. Good luck to all women out there! I am sending :dust:

Thanx Paige.Br....and i think ur right about the hormones bit....x

For everybody in here! Have you ever tried The Needle Test?

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/needle.htm

I definitely agree to the statement of this thread that success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe. This is the absolute truth that a woman should convey whilst of tying to conceive. It truly helps that once you believe that you`re going to get pregnant, your entire system would also stimulate hormones that will make it real for you. Success will follow once you will believe that you are capable of doing so. Moreover, indulge with healthy lifestyle of course. It couldn’t make it happen for you if you are doing opposing deeds. Good luck to all women out there! I am sending :dust:

Thank you so much, hun. Why not be a part of our awesome group. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->