Success Stories After Miscarriage, Please!

confusedprego

2 DS and 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am not actually pregnant but I suffered a missed miscarriage with a D&C on August 10th of this year. DH and I are planning to wait at least two cycles before trying again, but I have that nagging fear that we all do after losing a baby. I have been on this message board since getting the bad news at that first u/s in August. I was wondering if any of you would mind sharing success stories of pregnancy(s) after losing a baby. Our loss was our first pregnancy and it terrifies me that we'll never have a baby.

I'm sorry if this has been a thread before, but I'm just looking for a bit of a pick me up.

Thanks everyone, and I'm so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
We started TTC in May and got a BFP first cycle. We were very excited, but I started bleeding a week later. After having several blood test my HCG was still rising so GP said all was good. Went for our first U/S 2 weeks later on the 2/8 and there was nothing there at all. GP thinks that I had a m/c somewhen during the 2 weeks.
So we just decided to go with the flow NTNP.. I went and had another blood test on the 17/8 which was HCG less than 2.
I started feeling sick and still no period a week later so decided to try POAS... and BFP.
Still early days, and taking each day as it comes. Just thought I'd share.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you xx

Hi,

I had an m/c 2 years ago at 7-8 wks and am currently 13wks+3 (with two u/s that show baby is well!). We were, in fact, a month or so away from actually starting IVF and had had all the preliminary appts, blood tests, etc., when I became natually pregnant. I lost loads of weight, started metformin (for PCOS) and when my GP discovered I had an underactive thyroid, put me on a low dose to correct -- I got pregnant the next month. Although I am nervous about losing this baby, I'm taking it one day at a time, so hopefully....

best wishes!

Sorry for your loss.
I had a mmc at 10w4d in march this year ( we had heard heartbeat at 7w2d at private scan ) i had erpc after finding out about mmc. I found out i was pregnant again begining of august ( i am 7w today). I have been very worried so far this pregnancy, had early scan at 6w4d and saw heartbeat as was in pain and worried. I think i will relax more when i get past 11 weeks. Am booked in for private scan at 10w4d.
Try to relax and take it easy. Your body has been through a lot and you need time to deal with it.
I have two friends who have been through m/c and gone on to have healthy babies.

Xx

Thanks so much for your stories!! It makes me smile to read your stories and I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!!! :)

Sorry for your loss! :hugs:I had a missed miscarriage right at about 11weeks pregnant, and got pregnant my 3rd cycle following. I am now a few days past 31 weeks pregnant.

Hang in there, and best of luck!

Hey I lost my first at 14 weeks end of Jan last year, found it very hard to get over, started trying in July again, got preg in august, and lost my second the end of sept, then we tried again after one cycle and I'm now overdue! :) fingers crossed for you! Don't give up trying!

So sorry for your loss hun. I had a MMC in October 2010 with our first pregnancy. We did the whole NTNP and ended up getting our BFP in February this year. It's been an anxious time throughout this pregnancy which I think most of us experience but I'm now 33 weeks and waiting to get to the end. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and we'll be mighty relieved once we can hold our LO in our arms because only then for us will this be 'real'. Stay positive, take it a day at a time and believe that miracles can happen. Sending sticky dust your way. Xx

So sorry for your loss. I had a MMC diagnosed at 13 weeks in January this year, am now 24 weeks and still constantly worrying. Good luck and I hope you get pregnant soon xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss hun. It took us about a year to get pregnant after our loss. We got to see and hear a heartbeat this time and baby is right on schedule. Last time the baby stopped growing at 5 weeksish and never had a heartbeat. There is hope!!

So sorry for your loss, it's heart wrenching but there is hope. I think it's great that you have a set plan of when you want to start ttc again. My story is after about a yr we got our bfp, only to find out I'd suffered a mmc at 12+1 weeks, we were advised to wait 6 months in feb due to pregnancy being molar but after 3 months felt we waited long enough. I took soy isoflavones cd 3-7, cough mixture cd 9 onwards, pre natals, folic acid, vit b complex and aspirin. We started ttc in may and got our bfp in June, I've had scans every 2 weeks and baby is perfect.
Never lose hope.xxx

thank you so much everyone for your stories! it's really brightened my outlook and was exactly what I need. I'm starting to look forward to trying again and really look forward to hearing a heartbeat (as we didn't get to at all this time). Now I just need AF to come!! Never looked so forward to it!

I'll be sure to post on here and let you all know when the happy day comes :)

Best of luck to all your pregnancies!! xoxo

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss. I had to mcs before I had my son 2.5 years ago and i had a another mc in April but i'm now pregnant again and all is fine up to now. Please be hopeful and dont give up hope xxx

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I had two blighted ovums which doctors say its very rare for a woman to have more than one and a miscarriage a couple years ago and I am pregnant again. This time I had my first scan at 7 weeks 1 day and I got to see the heartbeat. I understand what you are going through. I am now 9 weeks and everything is going the way it should. You will always worry. That is only natural. I wish you the best of luck. Lots of sticky dust in your future

Hi dear, sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I suffered 2 mc's, one at 16 weeks, just after seeing baby healthy on ultrasound a week before, and one at 6 weeks a few months after. I found out I had a thyroid problem, doc upped my meds and I lost a bunch of weight. Dh and I werent trying as we were waiting on thyroid tests and bam I was pregnant again. Tests came back fine and now im 13w 3 days and rolling up on the second trimester. Have seen a healthy baby 3 times on ultrasound with the last u/s showing a very active baby. I also purchased a home doppler at 12 weeks and I listen to babys heartbeat every other day for reasurance. Hang in there girl, sometimes you gotta dig through poo to get a rose :hugs:

I suffered from an MC in August of last year. My period came 32 days later and we started trying straight away. We eventually caught in January 2011 and we are now due end of October.

My friend had three MC in one year and she is now 21 weeks pregnant and all is well.

Miscarriage sucks ass, but it doesn't mean that your time won't come.

Hi everyone!

I am not actually pregnant but I suffered a missed miscarriage with a D&C on August 10th of this year. DH and I are planning to wait at least two cycles before trying again, but I have that nagging fear that we all do after losing a baby. I have been on this message board since getting the bad news at that first u/s in August. I was wondering if any of you would mind sharing success stories of pregnancy(s) after losing a baby. Our loss was our first pregnancy and it terrifies me that we'll never have a baby.

I'm sorry if this has been a thread before, but I'm just looking for a bit of a pick me up.

Thanks everyone, and I'm so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:

I am so sorry for ur loss hun. It is normal to feel that u might lose the baby when u get pregnant again thats how i felt. But its not always the case.

With my first pregnancy i had a mmc and all that ran through my head is i cant carry a baby. I got pregnant 7 months later and had a baby girl. Sith my 3rd pregnancy i had a MC i got pregnant 5 months later and now im nearly 27 weeks. Every pregnancy is different and i really hope it works out for u next time. Try stay positive :hug:

I am sorry for your loss.

I had a m/c in Feb. of this year, and got pregnant on my third cycle after my MC and am now almost 17 weeks, and going strong. Your cycles may be a bit irregular at first, and that is totally normal. Mine took 2 full cycles to get back to normal again.

I am not preggo (as far as I know lol) I had a twin ectopic in Jan of this year and had the surgery 03/01/2011, then waited a few cycles, got preggo again in May to MC at 5W3 06/12. I had DD who is now 4 without any issues and was blissfully unaware of pregnancy complications with her. (Of course all pregnant women think at firt what if my kid has 10 heads etc) but besides that, I never had a worry in the world with her.

I think once you have had any complications, regardless of the cause you WILL worry no matter how many scans you have etc. All you can do is relax, follow your MD orders, the rest is just beyond our control

Thanks everyone, you have no idea how much this helps me! Well, maybe you do :)
Happy Pregnancies to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"