Success Stories After Miscarriage, Please!

I'm so sorry for you loss :(

I got pregnant 2 weeks after my miscarriage (no period in between)--a complete surprise since it took us almost a year to get pregnant the first time. Everything has been fine other than a bit of spotting off and on the last couple of weeks, which was TERRIFYING, but I finally went to the hospital for an ultrasound today and everything looks great, baby is kicking up a storm with a strong heart beat. It was completely reasurring to see that.

I won't lie, its scary--you want to get pregnant again so badly, and once you are you are scared of having another miscarriage! Catch-22, right? I have to keep reassuring myself (especially through the spotting) that everything is going to be ok. This forum is great support too; being pregnant after a loss makes you (at least me!) a bit more neurotic! hahaha

Good luck!

I'm really sorry for your loss, I have been there twice! I know it's hard but just stay positive and don't give up, I got my (third) BFP on Friday! I hope you are blessed with a baby soon xxx

I'm also really sorry for your loss :(

I had a mc at 6 weeks on the 27th June. I am almost 5 weeks pregnant again and nearing that 6 week mark. I have been especially worried about losing this one the past day or two and I think that fear will probably stay strong till I pass the point I got to in my last pregnancy and even then I'll probably still worry about mc till later in the pregnancy.

Good luck!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I'm sure everything will be fine this time! These stories are helping me to look forward to my BFP! :)

right this is the stuff no doctor will tell you whilst trying to conceive or are all ready in first tri and i think we should have all the facts first because at least then you are prepared some people dont want to know and if you dont dont read any more of this message,x

firstly one mc does not mean a second is immenient if it happens its very sad but trust nature to run its course it does for a reason, also after having my mc at 7wks in jan i fell preg 3 months later it seems 3 months is about the time your body needs to re adjust and sort itself out also 1 in 3 will mc they dont tell you as they dont want you to worry but from reading up there does seem to be some thing about the 7 week period that (make or break) that doesnt mean it will happen it just means there is a lot of changes that happen around then, if thats too much info i hope it hasnt upset you but take this message as one of positivity as im sure all bewill fine with you ,woman are programmed to worry and stress its genetic and i hope you go on to be healthy and happy and pregnant and another thing dont be afraid of being precious you have every right to be, most people if they are open and honest enough to say you will find have suffered at least one mc good luck to you bothx

hi ladies

i had a miscarriage in oct 09 at 7 weeks after only ttc for 3 months. i took this really hard but wanted to start trying again straight away. it took us 6 months to fall pegnant again but my beautiful, precious daughter imogen zoe was born on 30th jan 2011 weighing 6lb 9oz and is truly amazing!! there is light at the end of the tunnel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry for your loss.. It took us 1 1/2 years to conceive again after a miscarriage. We almost gave up and thought about adopting. One day, my friend introduced me to Pregnancy Miracle so we gave it a try. I am 3 months, 3 weeks pregnant now... :)) Anything is possible as long as you don't give up.. Take care and goodluck to all! :))

Hi,

I am very sorry for your loss.

I have had four losses. I had four between my first and second child. Basically through 2008-2011 I lost four babies so my children are six years apart. With my second I also had an incompetent cervix and I almost lost her as well, but in March of 2012 I had my rainbow baby. I went through so much. I can't even really articulate what it was like, but I made it through and I have two beautiful girls. I actually gave up and then I found out I was pregnant with my second.

Don't give up. Just keep swimming.

I just noticed someone posted in this thread which was started a few years ago and wanted to say congrats to the op on success after mc and to anyone else who posted in here!

Just an update the pregnancy I spoke of up there ^^ ended up being twins and both were born at 38 weeks. They were conceived immediately after my mc. They are 19 months old now.
and I never stopped worrying, I worried the entire time! :p

I had 3 miscarriages before I had my son, had a blighted ovum when he was 8 months old, had my daughter a year and a half later, and have had 4 miscarriages since she was born. I'm currently 8 1/2 weeks pg with this baby and I've had spotting issues since 5 weeks but everything looks good on the ultrasounds so I'm staying positive. I've had alot of testing done but the only thing we know I have issues with is low progesterone so I've been taking a progesterone supplement and baby aspirin thru my first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->