Success turning breech baby?

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi
I am desperately trying to avoid another section but after a scan yesterday it seems baby boy is in exactly the same breech position as dd was. I know there is still time for him to move but I am interested to hear what people have tried and what success you have had.

I'm doing the exercises on the spinning babies website and will have some acupuncture in a few weeks if he is still being awkward!

Thanks
Xx

My colleague had a successful ecv and said it wasn't too uncomfortable and much quicker than she expected. I suspect this one is breech too....

Hi
Bcos I've had a previous section they've said I can't have an ecv. Am really hoping he gets a move on himself!
X

Can I ask what exercises you are doing? I've been on the spinning babies website and can only see the one where you hang upsidedown off the sofa? I must have baby-brain as can't see anything else? Hope your baby turns for you xx

Can I ask what exercises you are doing? I've been on the spinning babies website and can only see the one where you hang upsidedown off the sofa? I must have baby-brain as can't see anything else? Hope your baby turns for you xx

Check out the 'Daily Essentials' section on Spinning Babies to loosen everything up so baby has plenty of space to go head down.

My GP used to work in the maternity ward, when I first came in with a bfp said now if that baby won't turn around at delivery time you need to get down and scrub the floors, do NOT sit/lie down. So I've always thought hands & knees exercises and downward dog would help. I haven't looked into the spinning babies thing but it sounds interesting. Good luck Mrs G xx

Yeah, that one which makes my head rush! Am a little concerned they recommend doing it on the stairs?!? There's a couple on wiki how, how to turn a breech baby too.
Xx

My little cherub has always been transverse or breech. I'm trying the methods on Spinning Babies as I really want to avoid a c section and ECV as I have SPD and my GP thinks having an ECV will be too uncomfortable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->