successful VBAC after section within a year??

82pumpkin

Reaction score
Hi ladies

i have a 14 week old little boy and me and partner are already thinking of having another, i was induced at 41+5 and it resulted in an emergency c section

we are thinking of waiting another few months so that i can get back into work for a while and i would like to be able to drink over this christmas and new year but i would also like to think that i could have a VBAC next time all being well

i would love to hear about your experiences of having another baby so close and if you had a successful VBAC or did it end in another section?

thanks

I cant realy comment but im sure they dont recomend a vbac with a year of a section as it hasent been able to heal.

I had an emergency c-section on 13th august this year and was told by my ob/gyn to give it a year between sections for best chance at a vbac. We want to try again around april next year. Good luck!:hugs:

the longer you leave it the greater your chances of having a VBAC. Personally I'd leave it atleast 1 year before concieving.

I was told to wait at least a year before getting pregnant.

thanks ladies - we're still holding on for now, ill see how long i can hang on! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->