such a bad day

FunToRun

Reaction score
Today was meant to be my 20 week scan and instead i had to go to the doctors for some more antibiotics and some iron tablets :cry:

The past two and a half weeks have went in so fast but each day i think about how much more movement i would have felt, how much bigger i would have got. To be honest i would have probably got to the stage where i was moaning about all of the above but i so wish i could have it all back:cry:

Tomorrow is my baby boys service. Only consoling thought is that at least he'll be next to his brother :cry:

:hugs:

I feel for you hun. Stay strong xxx

I kind of know how you are feeling, I get to meet my little man, who will be born sleeping tomorrow xx

awe hun im so sorry for your losses. I only hope that you have the strength to get through tomorrow!! all the words in the world wont make things any better but just know we are all here for you xxx ill b thinkingof you and of both your little angels tomorrow xxx

Thinking of u tomorrow :hugs:
RIP little boy.... :kiss:
do u have a name for him u want to share?

:hugs:

I feel for you hun. Stay strong xxx

I kind of know how you are feeling, I get to meet my little man, who will be born sleeping tomorrow xx

Aww hannpin it's just so sad that any of us have to go through such a horrible loss.:cry:

So glad i found this site, its helped me so much :hugs: to everyone X

babesx3 Named my little angel Oliver, not the name i had picked out for a boy it just came to me. Means peaceful

Oliver is a beautiful name. Will be thinking of you especially tomorrow.

Lots of :hugs:

Love Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back