Such a Bump Already - Normal? (Only 4 months, 3 Weeks)

Trixter

Reaction score
Is it normal to have such a noticeable bump at this stage? I'm a week away from my 20 week scan and just surprised at my belly already lol.

This is my first pregnancy. I expected a late bump. I have not been an angel but been healthier than before my pregnancy. But bump seems noticeable already.

Today I accidentally overhead two colleagues talk about me, one said how I'd got a belly now, the other replied they thought I'd just eaten too much at Xmas lol.

I think perfectly normal! I was not really showing at all until the start of week 20 and then suddenly I popped out and by 20+3 on Christmas Day, I was noticeably pregnant! Which was nice for some memory photos! When I went back to work, everyone was commenting I'd eaten too much :) I'm now 4 weeks later and my bump is well out! My mum said I'm bigger now than she was at about 8 month, which you know, makes me feel quite like a whale! But she has a tilted womb, so I apparently sat very far back!

I think perfectly normal! I was not really showing at all until the start of week 20 and then suddenly I popped out and by 20+3 on Christmas Day, I was noticeably pregnant! Which was nice for some memory photos! When I went back to work, everyone was commenting I'd eaten too much :) I'm now 4 weeks later and my bump is well out! My mum said I'm bigger now than she was at about 8 month, which you know, makes me feel quite like a whale! But she has a tilted womb, so I apparently sat very far back!

Aw, thanks for your reply - and making me feel normal lol. It really did feel like a bump just grew overnight.

I feel like I'm going to be whale size before I know it haha!

I guess every pregnancy and experience is different. Probably because it's my first, I'm just questioning everything lol.

I feel huge already, I probably look more like 30 weeks that 20. Someone in a shop earlier asked me when I was due and I said early July and she almost fell over I think.

I am on my 3rd, and my 2nd was exactly the same and I do love having a bump but why the need for everyone to comment all the time... too big/too small... everyone has an opinion - people take their filters off when they are speaking to pregnant people I think.

I feel big but then the people that know I'm pregnant keep saying how small I am 😡

This is at 19 weeks x

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member