Such a special moment..

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Last night I saw FOB for the first time in about 10 weeks. For those who don't know we don't have a great relationship and he already swore he'd not be having much to do with baby once she's here (which breaks my heart.) But last night while we were together I put his hand on my bump and baby kicked away at him. He genuinely seemed excited about it too and for the first time ever actually said she was his baby. My family don't like him so I can't tell them how happy it made me feel, so I'm using you ladies as my sounding board haha!

Baby must have sensed something nice too because she was awake all night kicking and rolling around :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

That's nice :) I hope he steps up to the mark now and becomes the father he should!
Xx

:). Hopefully this is his wakeup call and the moment he starts to step up for his LO :hugs:

thats nice and all, but doesn't mean everything is going to perfect from now on, sorry to be harsh but I had my first child as single mother, FOB came to one doctors appointment when I was roughly 6 months pregnant , promised me now that he heard the heart beat etc that he's going to be there and love his son....

My son is 5 years old, can you guess how many times FOB has seen him? 0 .

I hope for yours and baby's sake he does step-up and be a proper father, that would be great :)

I have very realistic expectations, and know he probably won't be around too much after she's here, in saying that there will always be hope. We've just come a long way, he's denied that she's his and basically stopped talking to me up until this point, he also tried to push me into terminating. So we've come a long way, and any teeny tiny little baby step makes me happy.

I'll do everything possible to make this work for my daughter's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->