Such thing as TOO small? :/

I am at the same stage as you and going by your pic I'm a similar build. I too thought I'd show early as I'm normally slim. However, my bump is only starting to show now. People are starting to recognise that I'm pregnant although they're not sure. Everyone is shocked when I say I'm almost 6 months but I just tell them that I still have another 3 months of growing to do. At my 20 week scan baby was the right size. I still worry that she's not growing as much as she should be though so I've started measuring my bump. It's not huge but at least it's growing. Last week I was 88 cm around and this week I'm 89cm!! Maybe you could keep track of your bump like this for reassurance.

I am at the same stage as you and going by your pic I'm a similar build. I too thought I'd show early as I'm normally slim. However, my bump is only starting to show now. People are starting to recognise that I'm pregnant although they're not sure. Everyone is shocked when I say I'm almost 6 months but I just tell them that I still have another 3 months of growing to do. At my 20 week scan baby was the right size. I still worry that she's not growing as much as she should be though so I've started measuring my bump. It's not huge but at least it's growing. Last week I was 88 cm around and this week I'm 89cm!! Maybe you could keep track of your bump like this for reassurance.

How are you measuring - round the waist/round the biggest part of bump?....(off I got to measure!!)

Oh, I just measured a few times round to find the biggest measurement (around the belly button) and it was 86cm!:flower:

How are you measuring - round the waist/round the biggest part of bump?....(off I got to measure!!)

Oh, I just measured a few times round to find the biggest measurement (around the belly button) and it was 86cm!:flower:

I measure around the belly button too, the biggest part and I try to do it first thing in the morning when my stomach is empty. I usually feel bigger by the end of the day.

On my 1st i was prob nearly 7mths before i popped and had a proper bump, i was about 24wks on my 2nd. Im 20+3 on baby no.3 and dont have a proper bump yet unfortuantly this time i am going outwards instaed of getting a nice neat bump like a did on the boys. Friend of mine carried baby to the back iykwim and didnt have a proper bump at all on her 1st she just looked a bit rounder and liek she had put a few lbs on, so much so that she didnt tell anyone even her family she was pregnant till she was over 6mths.

Yea I've got to find my measuring tape, that is a very good idea. It would calm my nerves when they get worked up about it. Though I'm not sure why they do I know my daughter is healthy!
I just feel so small in comparison to alot of the girls I know that are around the same due date. And they don't hesitate to remind me of it too.
I shouldn't take them so seriously, you guys seem to know what's upp :]

Thankyou everyone! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"