Sudden cravings!

B

baby.love

OMG ladies i have just had the biggest craving so far

Fish Finger & Cheese sandwich! Now lately all my cravings have been for sweet things,

As i type the fish fingers are under the grill and the cheese is sliced :rofl:

Have you had any sudden cravings that you just have to get! and what have been the weirdest for you?!

This is definatly weird for me as i am not a fish finger lover at all :rofl:

omg i love these!!! but i use the cheese slices cos it all melts and goes gooey! they are amazing! think you just sorted out my lunch! :rofl:

The most annoying craving so far has been, having to get out of bed at 3am to make myself a veg stir-fry. I couldn't get to sleep for thinking about it, then my belly started rumbling, so I gave up, got out of bed and made it. It was amaxing.
Tuesday night though, it was all about salted doritos dipped in creme eggs. I am disgusted thinking about it, but it was sooooo good at the time!!

omg i love these!!! but i use the cheese slices cos it all melts and goes gooey! they are amazing! think you just sorted out my lunch! :rofl:

Pleased i can help, Oh and btw they are AMAZING :rofl:

GersPrincess omg bless ya, i cant quite get the doritos and creme egg thing though lol

:rofl: I had gone off cheese uptill now and i just had to have it with fish fingers!

My DH eats fish fingers with Ketchup :sick: that is just not right!!

I had the fish finger and salad cream craving about 4 weeks ago. Thank GOD I can get salad cream over here in yank land lol.

Coleslaw too, I know I'm not supposed to have it, but it tastes SO good between a bit of bread and butter.

The oddest set of cravings for me so far was dairy products. Milk (ick) cheese (ick) yoghurt (ick) eggs (yum!) .. I couldn't get enough of them!

Well thats them demolished :blush: and i must say they were gorgeous, i do however feel a bit sick now :rofl:

I just told my OH and he thinks i am mad! But like i said to him..dont knock it till you've tried it!

Tell you what craving I do have constantly and I am not allowed - Sushi :cry:

Cornish Pasties had to be the Dinosaur ones not the flat ones though and omg i got to the point cause i didnt have any in the house or no where to buy them from that i nearly made them from scratch i was DESPERATE!

Fish finger and ketchup sandwiches are lush!!! Ive been eating sushi its fine if you buy it in a shop (got mine in M&S) cos its frozen before its put out to sell therefore killing all the bad parasites and stuff.

i had bad cravings for turkey twizzlers a couple weeks ago but found out thanks to jamie oliver they dont do them any more :cry: lets hope i never run into him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->