Sudden decrease in pregnancy symptoms ..

Sru

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am 9 weeks 2 days. I had severe morning sickness from week 5 onwards. I had severe food aversions and lost almost 4 kg weight. However by the reach of 9 weeks I felt perfectly normal, my morning sickness and nausea went away and my appetite came back. Is it normal to loss your pregnancy symptoms at 9 weeks or around. Has anyone experienced the same?

I had good days and bad days. I don't think it's uncommon to have a day or two in a row of feeling normal and then baammm it all comes back. I think it's because the placenta can start taking over right around 9 weeks. Still havng this though at 14+4 and saw healthy baby at 11+6.

I would freak myself out so many times by thinking I felt ok for a couple of days,worrying it meant the worst but then something would come back,they say by second trimester u should be feeling better so it’s not abnormal to start feeling better now hun,l remember week 9 and 11 were my “worry because I feel good” weeks :haha: xx

I've been the same.

In the last 2-3 weeks i've felt normal again which is nice but still it does make you worry

Yes I always lose my symptoms at 9 weeks, that’s when the placenta takes over so you don’t feel like garbage anymore :)

Yes it’s normal! I had been vomiting from 5 weeks and feeling super nauseas. From 9 weeks I started to vomit less but the sickly feeling still remains. I was very worried and booked private scan.

With my son my symptoms came and went away then came back again.
I worried like mad but its very normol for symptoms to come and go and the placenta starts to take over around 10 weeks so alot of womon start feeling better around that stage.
I'm sure all is just fine but I can totally understand ure worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->