Sudden dizziness at 9dpo??

Binaface

TTC our very first <3
Reaction score
I'm currently at 10dpo and yesterday I got hit with a sudden wave of dizziness and nausea. It felt almost surreal and afterward I was a bit shaky and felt 'seasick' for a few hours. I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN. Is it still too early to tell? As anyone ever experienced this???

Yes I did! I was also at 9dpo, I stood up and got so dizzy I almost fell over. Got my bfp last night as at 9dpo as well :)

GOODLUCK!!

I have not gotten my BFP yet. It is still to early for that. However, yesterday I was getting into the car with my mom and she had her kindle on the seat. So, I had to wait for her to move it. All of the sudden the world just tilted and I had to grab onto the car! My mom is convinced I am preggers now!

Yes I did! I was also at 9dpo, I stood up and got so dizzy I almost fell over. Got my bfp last night as at 9dpo as well :)

GOODLUCK!!

CONGRATS!!!! I'm hoping I just tested too early, I'm gnna wait until Sunday to test again (day before AF is due). I want to wait until Monday but I know myself, Im impatient!!

I have not gotten my BFP yet. It is still to early for that. However, yesterday I was getting into the car with my mom and she had her kindle on the seat. So, I had to wait for her to move it. All of the sudden the world just tilted and I had to grab onto the car! My mom is convinced I am preggers now!

Whats your DPO?? I was at work when it happened and my supervisor told me the same thing, but seeing a BFN is so discouraging!!

GOODLUCK!!

CONGRATS!!!! I'm hoping I just tested too early, I'm gnna wait until Sunday to test again (day before AF is due). I want to wait until Monday but I know myself, Im impatient!!

Yeah I was totally surprised to get my BFP in general.. but especially that early. I thought I would be one of the ones who wouldnt get it till 2 weeks after af was late lol (I would go so crazy!!) But I hope you get your soon. Average is 12/13dpo. I have my fx for you!!

Whats your DPO?? I was at work when it happened and my supervisor told me the same thing, but seeing a BFN is so discouraging!!

In know. I don't want to get my hopes or everybody elses up. I have told my mom, "I have to take a test first!"
I would be around seven DPO today. I had some AF like cramps yesterday that just went away at the end of the day. Today I had some nausea. The problem with symptom spotting is you can get your hopes up. I want to just be Buddha this time. It's hard though!:happydance:

In know. I don't want to get my hopes or everybody elses up. I have told my mom, "I have to take a test first!"
I would be around seven DPO today. I had some AF like cramps yesterday that just went away at the end of the day. Today I had some nausea. The problem with symptom spotting is you can get your hopes up. I want to just be Buddha this time. It's hard though!:happydance:

I agree! I think its worse when you think your getting symptoms, then :witch: comes along, rather than if you just felt no symptoms at all, at least that way your not really expecting anything!! Hopefully this is our month tho! :dust:

I agree! I think its worse when you think your getting symptoms, then :witch: comes along, rather than if you just felt no symptoms at all, at least that way your not really expecting anything!! Hopefully this is our month tho! :dust:

I hope so too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->