Sudden dizziness?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I was walking slowly to the car with my son tonight and out of nowhere I got super dizzy..I kept walking thinking it would resolve itself but it just got worse and I started to wonder if I'd make it to the car, which I did and I sat down and it just kept going.. ended up walking back and we're spending the night to be safe. It lasted over 5 minutes for sure.

I was very slightly hungry, and could have had some water, but I drank water today and wasn't needing anything severely.

I've been dizzy throughout the pregnancy but that's been more of an all over body weakness and dizziness together..this was fully in my head and everything was light and shifting in my vision. Has anybody else had anything like this?

I get these but I also suffer with pre e. So it's always best to get checked out. Hope you feel better soon

Thank you! That is what I was worried about..it hasn't happened before or since, but pre e can pretty much strike out of anywhere, right?

I got severe vertigo attacks in 3 rd tri which left me bedridden or toilethugging fr hours. Water retention can mess with inner ear mechanisms. I've had some bad spells in first trimester now & went to Physio fr massage of jaw. Sounds crazy, but loosening up the jaw can relieve dizziness. I do take Vertigoheel as well (homeopathic). I hope it's just yr glucose levels out of wack & not pre-e. Get checked out though! I still believe the vomiting & dehydration that came with these frequent vertigo attacks were a cause fr my water breaking early. I delivered at 36 w with Pitocin induction after PPROM but no signs of labour.

Thank you! That is what I was worried about..it hasn't happened before or since, but pre e can pretty much strike out of anywhere, right?

It can I'm afraid 😕😞. Pre eclampsia is means a bolt out of the blue. Which is why it's so frightening. I have had it in all my pregnancies. Hope all is ok & you're feeling better soon

Thank you both.. As soon as it happens again I'll be sure to get checked out..hoping it doesn't though! In first tri my first pregnancy symptom was vertigo..im now wondering if it's just coming back around. Do you have other symptoms of pre e?

Thank you both.. As soon as it happens again I'll be sure to get checked out..hoping it doesn't though! In first tri my first pregnancy symptom was vertigo..im now wondering if it's just coming back around. Do you have other symptoms of pre e?

Swellin, high bp, protein in urine. Pitting oedema. Gaining weight rapidly more than 2lb a week. Spots in vision, dizziness headaches and epigastric pain ( pain on the right hand side just under your ribs. Heartburn

Im sorry youre dealing with so much! I've had the spots in my vision since the beginning of 3rd tri, sometimes black sometimes sparkly..but my blood pressure is always fine and I have no idea about protein... always swollen too but haven't noticed it to the point of pitting...hoping for the best

I took my BP earlier at home and it was 130/80 which I was told can be normal or a little high? No idea..still getting dizzy here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->