suddenly extremely clinging

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I am weaning lo from nursing at the moment we have cut down from no boobie in the morning to no boobie also at nap time, so its only boobie at night now. I can feel my milk supply is much less and am a bit scared it will dry up before he is ready to give up night time, which i am keeping because we are sleep training from co sleeping this week.

also he has become very clingy all the time wanting to be picked up and i am trying to give him lots of extra love. i dont know if its the nursing or if he has now learned to put up his hands to be picked up and so is now just using it?

I am also worried as he wants nothing to replace his milk, no formula, no cows milk , only water or juice.

probably lack of boob means he needs extra cuddles I would think. Finn is clingy when he is teething, but since you are weaning I think thats it. Does he need milk at one year? Can you make it up with yoghurts and other dairy produce? I've not got to that stage yet.

Might also be an age thing. Hannah's become increasingly clingy the last few weeks and also seems to have hit the separation anxiety stage :wacko:

probably lack of boob means he needs extra cuddles I would think. Finn is clingy when he is teething, but since you are weaning I think thats it. Does he need milk at one year? Can you make it up with yoghurts and other dairy produce? I've not got to that stage yet.

Luckily he does eat lots of dairy, cheese, yoghurts, pizza lol so he does get dairy products, I am not sure if he needs the milk nutritionally but I know it gives them a comfort...

Might also be an age thing. Hannah's become increasingly clingy the last few weeks and also seems to have hit the separation anxiety stage :wacko:

hmm maybe its a combination of a stage and weaning.., I am sure that learning to lift his hands to be picked up has something to do with it and he can now use the gesture to get what he wants.

Hannah grabs our legs and if we don't pick her up right than she gets mad :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->