Suddenly Feeling Like I'm Starting Over...

Jaymes

Finally Complete
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but it is a really sad day today. I've been thinking of how I'd be 18 weeks 2 days pregnant. I lost the baby at about 8 weeks.
I'm pretty sure that I have had an anovulatory cycle as I have had 3 lh surges and very irratic temps this month, reading online says that is the most likely cause if these symptoms. It looks like this month is completly out. So onward and upward.
I burst into tears at the sight of a funeral procession this afternoon. I was feeling low because I realized that Jesse would never be remembered in that way.
I've been really crampy and bitchy today, and as my period is due to start tomorrow, I'm sure that it will be here. It'll be hard this time as I know I am already feeling like an epic failure.

:hugs: hang in there honey...Its very hard i know, i was supposed to be due this week so im also struggling...

I'm so sorry Vicky. I'll probably be a total wreck the week I'd have been due. :cry:

You aren't alone. I was having one of those days yesterday. I was so upset and couldn't face going to work so I called in sick.
Sometimes we just have days like these. You need to remember that it's ok to have a wobbly day. Don't try to fight it, just let it happen.

Stay strong and remember you have got us to talk to when your having a bad day.

Best of luck and lots of baby dust.

Keep smiling. We are all behind you

xox

You aren't alone. I was having one of those days yesterday. I was so upset and couldn't face going to work so I called in sick.
Sometimes we just have days like these. You need to remember that it's ok to have a wobbly day. Don't try to fight it, just let it happen.

Stay strong and remember you have got us to talk to when your having a bad day.

Best of luck and lots of baby dust.

Keep smiling. We are all behind you

xox

That made me teary eyed, your so sweet!

Sorry to make you teary eyed again - that's all you need lol. Anyway, anytime you need a chat or your having a bad day and want a shoulder to cry on I'm here.
Keep in touch xox

I seem to be getting teary eyed a lot these days. Maybe that's a good thing, or maybe its an AF thing, who knows. :shrug:
Thanks for understanding, it seems so hard for people who didn't even know you were pregnant to muster the sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->